As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Multiplication & Division, Educational Insights Math Whiz, Electronic Math Game for Kids Ages 6+, Addition, Classroom Supply, Subtraction #adEducational Insights #ad
- Challenge – a numbers elimination game that keeps players’ math minds working. Portable & travel friendly: math whiz is totally portable and perfect for math practice in the car, airplane, or doctor's office. Learn math in a flash! math whiz is where video game fun meets learning game fun! Features fast-paced game play with 8 skill levels to keep kids challenged.
Math game with 3 different modes: learning game math whiz has three different modes: drill – a progressive sequence of problems in four skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home.
Requires 2 AAA batteries not included. What will they learn?: after using math whiz kids will be able to apply math skills to the real world, and reason mathematically, develop problem-solving techniques, analyze, inquire, and communicate mathematically. Features a mute button to turn the sound off. Calculator – math whiz performs arithmetic calculations perfect for classroom or at home learning.
2. Mind Inventions #ad
Pre-k, Mathemagical World, Addition & Subtraction Math Board Game for Kids, and Gifted & Talented Prep, Ages 5+ and Perfect for Homeschool, Kindergarten #adMind Inventions #ad
- Eight 8 unique magic worlds: desert island, dinosaur Island, Pirate Island, Unicorn Island, ice island, Zombie Island, Dragon Island, and Ninja Island!. Gifted and talented test prep games and Gifted Learning - OLSAT and COGAT prep for children in pre-school and kindergarten.
Includes two 2 Levels of Difficulty and Speed. Learn the concepts of Addition, Subtraction, Double and Half. Addition & subtraction Board Game for Kids Ages 5+.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game Addition & Subtraction Game, 8 Pieces, Educational Kids Games, Ages 5+, Math Games for Kids, Kindergarten Math Board Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way.
Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die. Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp. Math games: develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Answer Mat, Ages 5+, 100 Calling Cards, Bingo Chips, Carson Dellosa Addition and Subtraction Bingo Board Games—Kids Bingo Games With 36 Double-Sided Game Cards, 3-36 players #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers use the double-sided answer mat and resource guide to help students as they practice essential math skills through fun and interactive math games. How it works: students solve simple addition or subtraction problems to fill in their game board.
Carson dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way. The addition and subtraction bingo game helps kids build math fluency and gain confidence in their skills.
The bingo game for kids feature addition on one side and subtraction on the other, allowing them to practice adding or subtracting numbers and skills. What’s included: the kids bingo game includes 36 double-sided cards with addition on one side and subtraction on the other, a double-sided answer card mat, 100 calling cards, 720 paperboard chips, and a resource guide with tips and game enhancers.
Learning made fun: carson dellosa's addition and subtraction Bingo Board Games turn math review into fun educational games for 3 to 36 players. Why carson dellosa: for more than 40 years, carson dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Math Slam, Electronic Math Game for Kids Ages 5+, Addition & Subtraction for Home or Classroom #adEducational Insights #ad
- Fun way to learn math: master critical, foundational math skills the fun way! Math Slam will engage kids to learn their math facts and challenge them to better their score everytime. Incorrectly answered questions are recycled until they're answered correctly, ensuring mastery and comprehension.
Increasingly difficult levels, flashing lights, and fun sound effects keep kids engaged and slammin' for more.
5 different math games: includes 5 fun math games with 4 challenging levels of play that teach number order, addition, subtraction, algebraic addition, and triple addition and subtraction. Portable & travel friendly: take math slam on the go and have them practice their math facts in the car, airplane, or doctor's office.
Features volume control and headphone jack. How to play: read the question, scan the possible answers, jam to the beat, and QUICK! Slam the button with the correct answer. Timed games with cool sound effects: each game is timed with 13 questions. Requires 3 C batteries not included.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Barnacle Toys #ad
Sweet Sums I Math Games for Kids Ages 4-8 I Addition Games | Kindergarten Math Games I Math Manipulatives 1st grade I Addition and Subtraction Games I 1st Grade Learning Games I Addition Activities #adBarnacle Toys #ad
- Only the sweetest for your sweeties! our durable kids games are made for the sweet but sticky play of young fingers. Looking to limit screen time and encourage play, WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. Our games are designed in the usa and have been produced to the HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS. Candy makes everything fun, and count up your candy! As a small us-based business, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction - and WE LOVE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS support their child’s development.
A simple game for kids ages 4+, homeschool learning, or family game nights! A perfect beginner game for young students, so grab your kiddos, roll the dice, Sweet Sums is designed to practice NUMBER MATCHING and ENCOURAGE TURN-TAKING.
With fun colors, and engaging symbols, playful images, your candy and math lover will find the sweetest thing of all - HOURS OF ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL FUN!.
Perfect for the classroom, sweet sums includes 20 candy counting cards and dice to NURTURE EARLY MATH SKILLS. Created by a teacher and mom, your kiddos will have so much fun, they won’t realize they are learning addition and subtraction as they collect and count their candy. If, you don’t love sweet Sums, we set out to design fun educational toys. No sugar meltdowns here! our games are created to keep even the shortest attention span engaged. Make math sweet! help your little learners practice addition and subtraction with sweet sums.
7. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs, Mathematics #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus.
8. da Vinci's Room #ad
Sums in Space an Addition Subtraction Math Game for Kids #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- A stem toy to inspire imagination: Take your child on an adventure through space and inspire their imagination with a heroic journey on a distant planet with this educational game. Or choose to play the classic competitive version for a fast paced race to the finish.
Practice essential math skills: the basic building blocks of math for first grade students are all here: addition and subtraction from 0-9, less than, comparing numbers greater than, equal to and learning odds and evens.
A game that grows with you: the cooperative rules features 3 difficulty levels to make sure your child can play when they are still learning and be interested as a review.
The perfect teaching tool: whether you’re a school teacher, homeschool teacher or a parent looking for a little extra help with your kid, gamification is the perfect way to practice essential math skills. Learn team building skills: for 2-4 players - cooperative Game Rules lets your child learn to communicate and work together as a team while working toward a common goal.
9. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. Easy Addition Fun-to-Know® Puzzles, Matching Games to Build Math Skills #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Photos for real-life learning. Research based, classroom proven - repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, detailed, attention-getting illustrations to illustrate item grouping. These puzzles exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely.
Supports learning standards from early-childhood professional organizations as well as national and state guidelines. Fifteen different equations are presented: on one side, shown by groups of high-interest objects; on the other side, shown with numerals. Learning can be a game - as learners' skills grow, add tweaks to game play for more challenge - for instance, setting out a problem but leaving out one piece for the student to decide what is needed.
Only matching pieces fit together. Numbers represented range between 1 and 10 Put it together to build math skills - this puzzle set serves as a fun introduction to addition.
Making learning fun for over 50 years- trend's educational and motivational products have been trusted by educators, made-in-USA games, caregivers, and rewards to support learning, skill builders, and therapists since 1968! We know what works in classrooms and what kids respond to - and use that experience to create fun, fair play, and family time. Value, quality, and safety - 45 big 3" x 3" and sturdy boardstock cards are packed in a reinforced cardboard storage box, for many years of use. Sturdy storage box.
10. Logic Roots #ad
9 Year Olds, Grade 2 and Up, Perfect Learning Gift for Girls & Boys, Easy Start STEM Toy with Addition of 2 & 3 Digit Numbers, Logic Roots Mountain Raiders Addition Game, Fun Math Board Game for 7 #adLogic Roots #ad
- They also ace subtraction facts along the way. Each fine grade component in the box is designed for superb durability so children can enjoy it over time. This indoor table-top game promotes team work and builds social skills through interactive play. Award-winning, kids party or as part of classroom or home school learning activities.
It helps boost memory and improve concentration, HIGH QUALITY STEM TOY - It has won several awards for its effectiveness in math learning. Have fun with addition: mountain raiders is an adventurous math board game.
Players must use a unique 10-faced dice to get ahead in this mind game. Perfect for kids between the ages of 7 to 9 grade 1 and up and aligned with elementary school curriculum. Logic roots aims to encourage fun learning while exploring core math concepts. Perfect gift for ages 7 and up- this popular brain game makes for a unique christmas present for boys and girls.
Easy to start and collaborate - the competitive and co-operative gameplays are easy to grasp and get started in a jiffy. Kids raid the mountains, escape the monster and race to treasure while mastering addition of 2 and 3 digit numbers. Multiple skill levels and 11x more practice - it has a host of engaging levels with math integrated in each step. Enjoy it at your next family game night, which are critical to stem building activities.