As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EXCELLO GLOBAL PRODUCTS #ad
Flip chart, flash cards, math cubes, and sliding fact finders, Excello Global Educational Math Kit, 315 Piece Set Includes Educational posters #adEXCELLO GLOBAL PRODUCTS #ad
- Place values flip-chart - learning place values has never been more engaging. Side one displays values from Ones to Millions. This pack included 10 of each color: light green, white, Yellow, patterns, Orange, Red, Blue, Pink, Purple, and geometry with these 100 plastic, Dark Green, and Black.
Sliding fact finders - these high-quality sliding math tables are an easy way to learn and reference addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division!.
Color cubes - have fun learning counting, snap-together color cubes. Side two displays values with thousands to thousandths! 200 flash cards - our double-sided flash cards are perfect for drilling and studying simple arithmetic, quickly sharpen your addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division.1
12 math posters - brightly colored with bold print, shapes, place values, these math posters are printed on high quality poster stock measuring 12” x 16.5” and cover a range of topics including numbers, Time, Multiplication, Roman Numerals, Money, Division, Subtraction, Math Keywords, Addition, and Fractions.
2. The Young Scientists Club #ad
Learn & Create with 100+ Math Cubes Manipulatives, Math Cubes for Kids Ages 4-8, 2-in-1 Educational Games, Build, Awesome Learn Through Play Toys Multi, The Young Scientists Club Dinosaur STEM Cubes #adThe Young Scientists Club #ad
- The building blocks of early math: get hands-on as you build early math skills with the young scientists club dinosaur sTEM Cubes! This 100+ piece learning set features hundreds of interlocking cubes, interactive gameboards, dividing, multiplying, and learning templates that transform educational lessons into fun-filled projects and games! Do the math: practice adding, subtracting, and geometry with your STEM Cubes as you follow along with the interactive posters for all kinds of creative projects — then discover the science behind them all!.
Dino-mite educational experience: learn fascinating prehistoric facts while building block dinosaurs of your own! 2 games in 1: put your knowledge to the test & challenge your friends to 2 STEM Cube games including pattern-building contests and races through time! Set includes: 103 interlocking stem cubes, 1 Gameboard Spinner, 1 Double-Sided Interactive Poster, Easy-to-Follow Instructions.
3. Coogam #ad
Coogam Math Cubes, Manipulatives Number Counting Blocks with Activity Snap Linking Cube Math Construction Toy Gift for Preschool Kindergarten Learning #adCoogam #ad
- Perfect teaching aid: combine with our activity worksheets, ranging from one-to-one correspondence, patterns, you can teach almost all math concept areas, and basic number operations to fractions. Tactile visualization: the math cubes are a great tool to help kids visualize essential arithmetic.
Fine-motor activities: the value pack comes with 15 sheets of double-sided activity cardstotal of 30 activities, 100 pcs of math cubes in ten different colors, 3dry-erase markers, one activity guide and a portable draw-string bag. Hands-on learning: these counting blocks and worksheets are perfect for working with counting by 1’s, 5’s, and 10’s and help kids grasp the concept of seeing what quantity looks like vs just recital of the numbers.
They work on many levels for children: construction, just plain playing, measuring, color recognition, counting, sorting, or even fine-motor development!.
They are all durable materials and will last for long-term use. They are essential for kids to manipulate and learn to calculate numbers. They are ideal for exploring rhythmic patterns, and for doing spatial-reasoning tasks. Math manipulative: by snapping math cubes, more and less, measurement, as well as growth patterns, addition, place value, subtraction, graphing, children learn about whole numbers counting, probability, and geometry.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes, Educational Counting Toy, Set of 100 Cubes, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 5 plus. Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, counting to 100, Fine motor skills, Nonstandardized measurements, Comparison, Shape identification, Patterning, skip counting, graphing, Subtraction, Eye-hand coordination, grouping, Addition, Making 10, Color identification, Matching, Motor planning.
Learning styles: Visual, Tactile. Great for counting to 100 by ones and tens, grouping, and one-to-one correspondence.
5. BainGesk #ad
8, 6, 5, Number Counting Blocks Toys, 7, Kindergarten Learning Activities, Connecting Cubes for Kid Age 4, Homeschool Supplies, BainGesk Math Cubes Manipulatives with Activity Cards, Snap Linking Cube #adBainGesk #ad
- Let your child recognize numbers, learn to count, 8+ years old. Learning activities for kids ages 4-8: kids can learn numbers, 4, and master addition and subtraction through play by filling in missing numbers on cards to complete equations. It is the first choice for kindergarten，home school.
Children can also use blocks to build robots, animals, place value and simple operations. Perfect homeschool supplies: rich colors and free-to-assemble Snap linking cube to exercise children's color recognition skills, eye-hand coordination skills, fine motor skills, pattern matching skills, the perfect learning and educational toy.
Ideal for homeschool supplies or classroom activities! Such as counting, classroom visual math learning. Suitable for kids age 3, 5, 6, 7, addition and subtraction with math activities.
Ideal teaching tool: number counting blocks measure 08" 2cm and are designed for small hands, which makes the card waterproof, making them easy for children to grasp and manipulate. The color card is double-layered, tear-resistant and reusable, and the card can be written and erased with a marker pen. Early stem activities: help students master early math skills with these math cubes. Suitable for homeschool, patterns, etc.
|Part Number||Math Cubes & Cards|
|Model||Math Cubes & Cards|
6. edxeducation #ad
Set of 100, edxeducation Linking Cubes, Math Manipulatives for Construction and Early Math, For Preschoolers 3+ and Elementary Students #adedxeducation #ad
- Designed for small hands -- with 08" or 2cm sides, the cubes are larger than some other construction cubes so they are easier for small hands to manipulate. Encourage sorting, problem solving, counting, creativity and arithmetic to give your child a headstart.
Inspire early steam -- linking cubes connect on all 6 sides to build up or out, construction, which means endless building possibilities. 10 bright colors -- watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to build their own 3D creations.
Clever design -- these 08"/2cm linking cubes snap together with an easy "click" and apart with a soft “pop”, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3 plus. High quality -- made with thick plastic, these linking Cubes contain more raw material than some other connecting cubes on the market.
This makes them more durable plus there are no sharp edges. Play is the best teacher Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs to 12 years. Teach early math -- use these counting cubes to teach math concepts such as: number problems, geometry, measurement, algebra, problem solving and reasoning. Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose.
7. Coogam #ad
Coogam Magnetic Ten-Frame Set, Montessori Educational Toy Gift for Kindergarten Classroom Kids 3 4 5 Year Old, Math Manipulative EVA Number Counting Games #adCoogam #ad
- Hands-on math manipulative: the ten-frames are visualization tools that can use for computation, algebraic reasoning, skip counting, multiplication, patterns, and addition/ subtraction to develop a deeper understanding of numbers, and build conceptual learning. Perfect homeschool supplement: magnetic ten-frame is a helpful teaching aid.
Visualize arithmetic concept: the frames are sturdy and magnetic that will stick onto a metal door or refrigerator. Early mathematical sense: a strong sense of ‘ten’ is a prerequisite for place value understanding and mental calculations.
There is an extra area for writing equations and numbers beneath the boards. Kids can put magnets on and not worry about the pieces moving anywhere while still being able to continue counting. It can be used for grouping, place value, addition, etc.
Solving math problems within the ten-frame by adding or subtracting counters helps kids visualize ones and tens, reinforce addition and subtraction, etc. Teaching early math sense, sorting, and more or fewer principles. Magnetic ten-frame set: there are 6 different colors of ten-frame boards, and orange; which is 60 counters in total 4dry-erase markers with colored pigment, red, yellow, and 10star-shape counters of each colorgreen, blue, purple, and a portable storage bag. Great homeschool aid for any stay home mama.
8. Didax #ad
Didax Educational Resources Unifix Cubes Set 100 Pack #adDidax #ad
- For grades k-6. The most popular manipulative for counting, operations, patterns and more! Made of durable practice.
|Manufacturer||Didax Educational Resources #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, Ages 6+, Multi-color, 1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in, 6 Colored Foam Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Super sensory skills: sensory fidget toys and activities not only encourage children to explore and investigate, they also help develop motor skills and even build nerve connections in the brain. Included activity Guide gives you ideas starters on how to use these cubes.
3 dozen different questions to test, challenge, and enhance students’ understanding of the books they read. Ideal for ages 6+. The set of 6 includes 2 red cubes, 2 blue cubes, and 2 green cubes, all with questions great for a wide range of students. Spark conversation about reading assignments.
10. hand2mind #ad
Fraction Manipulatives, hand2mind Rainbow Fraction Tower Cubes, Unit Fraction, Montessori Math Materials, Fraction Cubes, Homeschool Supplies Set of 51, Math Manipulatives for Elementary School #adhand2mind #ad
- Fraction cubes: teach students to name fractions and decimals, improper fractions, mixed numbers, comparing and ordering fractions, and model different operations involving fractions. The plastic math cubes are durable and easy to clean. 4th grade math: students often struggle to visualize and understand the concept of fractions.
The fractions are on one side, the other 3 sides blank. Montessori materials: the bright and colorful math cubes make learning fractions fun and engaging for your kids. Our math manipulative fraction math cubes are Montessori themed, meaning that they're hands-on for kids to learn on their own.
They can compare and order fractions, see equivalent fractions, and explore common denominators. The fraction manipulatives allow your students to develop a deeper understanding of fractions through hands-on experiences.
Fraction tower cubes can be use to help students see relationships between fractional parts of the same whole. Fraction cube pieces: each of the fraction cubes represents a whole, fifths, halves, tenths, thirds, eights, fourths, sixths, and twelfths. The largest cube measures 4-3/4" x 3/4". Unit fraction math manipulatives: the 9 color fractions manipulatives cubes represent 9 value of fractions.
|Warranty||Standard manufacturer warranty applies|