As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
Anxiety Relief, Created by Harvard Educator for Therapy & Self Care, Exercises to Build Emotional Resilience, Confidence, 52 Essential Coping Skills: for Stress Management, Positivity and Well-Being #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Evidence-based self care therapy & mental health tool: 50+ research-backed exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, disappointment, jealousy, shame, and low self-esteem. Overcome anxieties.
Build the essential skills and habits that last a lifetime! This is the Level 3 Deck in the series of AWARD-WINNING 52 Essential Cards Collection. Build emotional resilience and life well-being.
Powerful strategies to help you become happier, wiser, calmer, and stronger in life. Developed by harvard researcher to reduce stress. For teens, college students, adults. Help to identify personal triggers and learn how to respond.
Includes online coping assessment and emotional intelligence quiz! take the online assessments to understand where you are and how you can get better. Clear, relatable, appraisal-focused, and actionable exercises organized by emotion-focused, and problem-focused strategies. Adaptive coping strategies for dealing with daily and major challenges in life.
2. Sunny Present #ad
The Original Deck, Writing, Empowering Questions Cards, 52 Cards for Mindfulness & Meditation, or Any Other Process You Choose #adSunny Present #ad
- Start inner conversations every once in a while, trigger positive responses that will stimulate a calm, positive and peaceful attitude towards life. Ideal for writing, meditation, journal keeping, solo or with others, beside their lovely colours and intriguing questions, and as a visible reminder of your goals! The options are endless.
The pictures on the cards depict colourful doors in tallinn, Estonia! The doors to your inner world and a deeper insight of who you really are! Know yourself: love yourself again, embrace every single detail that makes you unique and bring mindfulness to your life.
Discover the new you: these empowering questions cards can help you initiate powerful inner self talk, ameliorate the way you treat yourself, travel you back in time, facilitate reminiscing and forgiving, and help you overcome difficulties in the long run.
Use them anyhow you want. Find answers to all your questions. Regain lost confidence: struggling with low self esteem, release your strength, loneliness, discover your hidden energy, everyday workstress and overwhelming anxiety? Say no to all of the above with these powerful meditation cards. Choose your own process: one of the greatest things about these empowering Questions cards, is their versatile nature. Examine yourself, and gain that lost confidence back. Nothing can stop you now! You are in control!
3. INNERICONS #ad
Mindfulness Therapy Games: Social Skills Game That Teaches Mindfulness for Kids, Communication Skills 40 Cards for Play Therapy, Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care #adINNERICONS #ad
- If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at InnerIcons and we will be glad to help. Teach adults and kids how to live in the moment with mindfulness. The fun never stops when learning that mindfulness matters! Designed by teachers | hello! we’re innericons. Large, designed to be bigger and sturdier than other games.
Nice to meet you! we’re a socially conscious and eco-friendly company based in the USA that teaches mindfulness-education. Engaging, our mindful game engages the inquisitive minds of kids & adults during group counseling sessions. We believe in value and quality, your purchase donates to charity! We stand behind this educational game.
This game not simply a deck of affirmation cards, it is a variety of fun activities developed to help you feel grounded, FUN TO PLAY CARD GAME | Unlike other therapy tools, find calm, improve focus and relax.
Top-rated group therapy game | with a focus on visualization and the building of social skills, these inspirational cards are recommended for group play therapy. Bonus booklet with activities | our card game for teens and children comes with a 12 page booklet featuring directions + extension activities that promote inner calm, peace and self care for a healthy mind. Its' clean design is created for counseling and therapy, sTURDY CARDS | You will love the premium quality of this game, but it is perfect home and family fun! It's the recovery & therapy game therapists trust! .
4. Cards for Calm #ad
Cards for Calm. A Therapy Tool Using CBT to Combat Anxiety and Negative Thinking #adCards for Calm #ad
- Used by counselors, therapists, social workers, and teachers to combat anxiety and negative thinking. Cards for calm uses techniques from mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to prompt discussion and different patterns of thinking.
Find new ways to deal with confrontation, improve social skills and increase focus. Recommended for ages 15 and over. Cards for calm can be used in remote or in person therapy sessions. A mindfulness therapy tool that encourages positive behavior while reducing stress, anger, and worry.
5. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, Family-Friendly Party Games, A Dodgeball Card Game, Teens & Kids, 2-6 Players, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Play your hand. A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos. Collect cards. 15 minutes to play, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 2-6 players, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
6. Imagine #ad
Teachers and Therapists., Meditation Cards for Kids, Award-Winning Mindfulness kit of XL Cards with Calming Guided Meditations for Empowerment, Focus and Relaxation. Great for Parents #adImagine #ad
- A valuable tool for teachers, kids activities for counselors, activity cards, easy and fun tool to add to your mindfulness resources for mindful games, SCHOOL COUNSELORS or SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST. Can also be used as part of your counseling games, social skills games. Children's mental health professionals can also use these cards to create a calm and empowering environment when looking for therapeutic games telehealth activities, therapy cards, adhd tools or adhd games for kids, anxiety tools, DBT cards, therapy games for teens, social emotional games, CBT game, board games for kids, play therapy toys, group therapy activities, therapy game.
Award-winning premium quality meditation kit and mindfulness game for kids providing a FUN and RELAXING activity for kids to practice meditation and connect to feelings of inner peace. A great addition to your classroom games and school counselor supplies. Highly recommended as a relaxing parent-child bonding activity.
Imagine meditation kit for kids offer 24 huge mindfulness scripts for kids with content-rich scripts and vibrant illustrations of Guided Imagery meditations for kids, a Mindfulness breathing exercise to practice before any meditation, and 2 DIY cards for your child to create his own cards. An engaging, coping skills games, or when establishing a Mindfulness practice at your school. A meaningful gift for kids: meditation kit offering a joyful KIDS ACTIVITY for one or more kids, at home, on the go or in a group activity. Also prefect as a therapists gifts. A therapy game, therapy games for kids, mindfulness for therapists.
7. Therapy U #ad
Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, Self Awareness, and Communication, A Game That Develops Mindfulness, Head Rush #adTherapy U #ad
- Self esteem builder for kids, memories, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their feelings, TEENS, desires and overall self. We really appreciate you choosing Therapy-U! Made in the usa: 108 cards, 3+ players, Ages 12+.
Each game has been carefully crafted to assist players in improving social skills, self-control and self-resilience. Cbt game for everyone - while originally designed for use by teachers, school counselors, and therapists, each of our games have expanded to use by anyone seeking to improve confidence and open communication with friends or family.
We guarantee that our games will create a comfortable and highly engaging experience for all, or your money back.
Created by therapy u for you: with every game created, teens, self-reflection, emotional regulation, our mission is to provide tools that children, and adults can further develop themselves. Fast-action mindfulness game - Head Rush requires quick self reflection, and less hesitation, encouraging more revealing answers.
8. The Empathy Set #ad
The Empathy Set: Powerful Communication Tool Feelings and Needs Flash Cards for Empathy and Emotional Intelligence #adThe Empathy Set #ad
- Unlock truth: confidently discover what you and others are feeling and needing especially in challenging or difficult relationships. Made in usa: manufactured by the united states playing card company, the makers of the gold standard ‘Bicycle’ Playing Cards.
Cards handle well with custom “air cushion finish”, while ecofriendly extra thick linen paper stock provides a more substantial firm feeling and lasts longer.
Powerful communication tool: Communicate your true feelings and needs positively, without negative judgement or put downs in a manner that fosters connection and builds harmony.
Stop struggling: transform the way you communicate by working together to find solutions that meet the needs of all. Two 2 sets of cards: 56 feelings cards & 56 needs cards with easy-to-follow instructions; Cards are housed in quality tuck boxes and an attractive red burlap bag to keep them safe and easy to transport.
9. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Buy this first. Comes with 500 white cards and 100 black cards for eternal replayability. This is the main game. A party game for horrible people.
10. Play Therapy Supply #ad
CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions, Updated Version, Actions #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Great for school counselors, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, and coping skills. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected.
New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. For 2-4 players, depression, therapists, anger, ages 7-16.
A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets.