As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Didax #ad
6 Board Games, Didax 500063 Social Skills Group Activities #adDidax #ad
- Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills. Ideal for use in small groups. Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. BYJU'S #ad
3rd Grade Standards Aligned Ages 7-9, Works with Fire Tablet, Reading Comprehension, BYJU'S Learn Alongside Disney & Pixar Characters Interactive Workbooks, Fractions, Word Problems & More #adBYJU'S #ad
- Play. See. Due to app restrictions, the BYJU'S app will only work in the USA and Canada. Trusted by millions of families around the globe. Plus, osmo fire tablet base + reflector, includes 1 year subscription to BYJU'S Learning App featuring Disney. It's never been more fun to build fundamental math, and reading skills as your child learns alongside Disney characters.
Need help? reach out to byju's learning for support or return issues on our BYJU'S Learning website contact us page. 1, and interactive quizzes.
Builds skills needed in school: grade-specific kits and digital content that adapts to your child’s learning level help develop vocabulary, spatial awareness, reading comprehension, number sense, and more. Personalized so your child can progress at just the right pace.
A guided adventure combining the magic of disney storytelling with interactive learning activities. Adapts to your child's learning level and provides real time feedback every step of the way. Plus, digitally - enabled worksheets with real-time feedback motivate children to practice what they learn. Compatibility for fire tablet: fire hd 10 9th gen 2019, fire hd 8 10th gen 2020 & fire hd 10 11th 2021. Help build skills alongside disney characters: designed by educators, and practice critical thinking.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
3. Thought-Spot #ad
And Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management, Empathy #adThought-Spot #ad
- The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, Empathy, and a Hodge-Podge of other matters, Social Skills, i. E. Confidence, and cooperation. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards. Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 6 years old and above.
Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips. Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids.
Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno. Designed to support parents, trauma, depression, social delays, tEACHERS, anger, including changes within the family, grief, AND THERAPISTS help children identify, process, and work through a variety of issues, anxiety and fears. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play.
4. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Found It Indoor Edition | Gifts for Ages 4-7 | Smart Scavenger Hunt for Kids | Super Fun Family Game #adSkillmatics #ad
- Found it indoor edition can be played at home, at school and even on a play date! What you get - this set includes 50 Game Cards, an instruction manual & a mess-free case making it perfect to play at home. Perfect for ages 4 to 7, color recognition and mixing, this game can be played in 2 fun ways! Key learning outcomes - phonological awareness, Numbers and Counting, measurements & Opposites, Shapes & Health, Self-Awareness & Spatial Relationships, Our Body & Emotions.
Indoor scavenger hunt – found it! is an exciting game that helps children learn as they go on the most exciting ‘search & Find’ with prompts like Can you find.
Something with a pattern? Something smaller than your palm?” etc. Players must shout "found it!" as soon as they get their hands on the object! The first one to win 7 cards wins the game! Fun for the whole family - get your family off their devices and ready for a super fun time at home with this card game.
Perfect gift for kids - found it games are easy-to-use with simple instructions, making it the perfect gift for any occasion! Engaging & educational game – this super fun game keeps children engaged for hours and boosts their observation & logical reasoning skills.
5. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Emotional Rollercoaster | Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families | Therapy Learning Resources | Anger Control Card Game | Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 | Social Emotional #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Learning activity - use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded. Anger management - this fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry.
This also works well for parents or teachers looking for autism learning materials. Problem solving - this board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving.
One of the best board games for two players and more. Self expression - this anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages.
Self regulation - players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another. Learn social emotional coping strategies and play this activity with your classroom, friends, or family. Great addition to your kindergarten learning activities and learning games.
|Part Number||Emotional Rollercoaster|
6. ANIMAL ISLAND #ad
Songs Best Baby Gift Mom's Choice Gold, ANIMAL ISLAND AILA Sit & Play Plus Preschool Learning and Reading System Essential for Toddlers 12-36 Months, Numbers, Vocabulary Words, 60 Storybooks, Letters #adANIMAL ISLAND #ad
- 60 storybooks: aila teaches over 60 stories to your toddler on the aila sit & play. Parents can continue the offline learning to instill the love of reading using the Read Aloud Stories Book that includes 60 of the stories from AILA. Perfect for home use or daycare use. With unique hardware, literacy, ai software and exclusive content, numeracy, an educational tool for parents to train their child's attention span and to support cognitive development, and social / emotional skills during a child’s critical first years of learning.
It’s hands-free, ad-free and subscription-free with free updates. In some shipments, the Read Aloud Stories book is packed inside the retail box. Aila keeps track of the curriculum milestones and delivers the right content at the right time.
Developed and curated by educators and innovators, AILA delivers high-quality preschool content for early learning when it matters the most. Best toddler gift: start their learning journey with aila sit & play Plus Preschool Learning and Reading System to prepare for preschool.
Mom & dad's best helper: engaging and fun content blended automatically for a toddler to sing along, dance, shapes, colors, and learn ABC’s, words, 123’s, stories over 60 storybooks and music over 25 classic sing-alongs and 20 lullabies together with their animal friends in the virtual preschool on Animal Island Learning Adventure so that parents have the peace of mind. Early preschool essentials: the animal island learning adventure aila sit & play plus includes both the aila sit & play and the read Aloud Stories Book bonus item containing a library of 60 storybooks included in the AILA Preschool Learning System. Made for toddlers 12-36 months.
7. HOMER #ad
Social & Emotional Magnetic Story Board Toy, Gift for Children, Pre-School & Kindergarten Ages 3-6 for Learning Empathy Skills, Educational Activities & Games to Teach SEL, HOMER Explore Feelings Kit #adHOMER #ad
- Make learning feelings fun!: we get it; emotions can be tricky, but that’s why they’re so important to explore! Venture into the Feelings Forest, where ups and downs are all part of the journey. Gain skills while they play: identifying feelings, Preschoolers and Kindergarteners, 3-6 Year Olds, social skills, Learning Through Play.
Perfect gift for kids, Self-Awareness & Expression, Great for Homeschool! .
Play their way!: guided and open-ended play opportunities make this kit easily adaptable to your child's age and level as they learn. Homer is the essential early learning program for kids 3-8. Includes everything you need: magnetic story box, color-in Feelings Forest Map, 5 Conversation Prompts, activity book, Social-emotional Cards, Yeti Mask, 50 Magnets & BONUS Background, Crayons.
Powered by the homer method, our expert-designed program is research-backed and kid-tested to give your child the best start to their learning journey. Enjoy activities and tools to build emotional intelligence.
8. HAN-MM #ad
HAN-MM Preschool Montessori Toys with 8 Color Marker Toddler Toys for Kids Learning Toys Busy Board Busy Book Toddler Learning Binder Sturdy for Toddlers Book Activity Educational #adHAN-MM #ad
- Car, beach, etc. Drawing book with 8 color markers: it is both a busy book and a drawing book, your kids can draw on the back of each page, 8 color Markers with dry eraser are included in the package. We believe that this busy book will enhance kid’s learning ability during play.
This busy book game is an excellent educational toy developed for children over 3 years old including children with autism and children with speech development delays. Best travel game for kids: take this brain activity exercise game anywhere you go, train, park, camping, airplane, i.
E. To understand thinking, and enhance logical knowledge. Included a storage bag to carry all parts easily. Safe to play: made of high quality material, not easy to bend, strong and durable, Our educational game is safe and durable which makes it withstand through generations of learning.
Great educational toy: not every child has super learning ability, perceive colors, they need to learn while playing. Flash cards are double thickening treatment, Prevent Small Hand Injury Caused By Too Thin Small Card, Deformation and Tear. 15 themes: we designed 15 themes contain the most knowledge that children need to know, shape, letter, including color, number, weather, season, planet and so on.
9. The Game Plan Game #ad
Social Skills 2-8 Players, Board Game, Family Board Games, Feelings Management, Kids Card Games Ages 4-10, Problem-Solving, The Game Plan Game: Life Skills for Kids #adThe Game Plan Game #ad
- Encourages conversations: Problem-solving on challenging issues, feelings and teaches safety information, good health and smart choices. Versatile: for parents, Educators, Clubs, Grandparents, Health Professionals.
More than 200 question and activity cards. Fun easy interactive play: move, Draw, Spell and Say. Discuss questions: bullying, teasing, phone and address, personal safety, safe and tricky persons. Educational safety and life skills board game: Critical thinking, manners, feelings and behaviors.
10. Sensational Learners #ad
My Feelings Game. Fun Educational Family Game to Help Kids Express Their Emotions and Learn self Regulation. Endorsed by Dr Temple Grandin and Other World Renown clinicians and Educators. #adSensational Learners #ad
- 24 movement cards to keep kids engage. As they play, children will discover how to recognize feelings in themselves and in others, and to cope with them in socially appropriate ways. Illustrated booklet that introduces seven different kids with seven different feelings.
260 regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways. And they'll have way too much fun to realize that they're developing valuable life skills!280 scenarios to help kids explore and talk about feelings.