As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BETTERLINE #ad
Cloth Velvet Puppets, 20-Piece Story Time Finger Puppets Set, 14 Animals and 6 People Family Members #adBETTERLINE #ad
- Adorable design: 14 animal and 6 human finger puppets make playtime fun for kids. Fun for every finger: set includes 20 finger puppets, enough for two people to wear on every finger. People include: father, duck, panda, dog, pink elephant, monkey, daughter, tiger, mother, horse, grandfather and grandmother.
Our puppets are also used in the daddy finger song and other finger songs. They make for an excellent small prize or Easter egg surprise. Finger puppets are used by practitioners for literacy, language and social/behavioral development.
Spark children's imagination: kids can enjoy hours of creative play with these toys. Animals include: pig, rabbit, blue hippo, mouse, frog, son, cow and white bear.
Unique gift for children: any kid will love getting this fun finger puppet set! Also great for schools, day care and occupational therapy. Finger puppets for toddlers and adults. They are cute and very portable. Also great as a small Easter egg filler toy and Christmas tree ornament filler. The puppets are made for children, but enjoyed by adults too. Easy to use: puppets have long sheaths on the bottom that allow them to stay secure on the fingers.
|Manufacturer||Better Line ® #ad|
2. Coogam #ad
Uppercase Lowercase Foam Alphabet ABC Magnets for Fridge Refrigerator, Educational Toy Set for Classroom Kids Learning Spelling, Coogam Magnetic Letters 208 Pcs with Magnetic Board and Storage Box #adCoogam #ad
- Material: well made soft rounded foam magnetic letters stick well without falling off or tearing apart. Full strong magnets and light foam making the sturdy storage box easy to carry along. Functional set: a great educational value for kids to learn spelling and reading.
A great tool for learning and fun. Thick magnetic writing board can be written and drawn on. Very easy to erase and reuse. The colors make it exciting to go to and check on progress! Different sizes for capital and lower case letters makes it easy for children and adults to identify the difference between the two! Preschool learning tool: designed carefully and created to fit children's small hands.
The box comes in 13. 6 x 8. 5 x 1. 8 inches, includes 52 uppercase letters, weigh 31. 6oz. Letters components: 208 pcs foam alphabet magnets with two colorsred & blue, 1 double-sided magnetic writing board 109 * 7. 1inch, 2 question & exclamation mark, 156 lowercase letters, 1 marker and 1 eraser. Get more additional sets to write more Kindergarten sight words.
3. Auihiay #ad
6 People Family Members, Auihiay 24 Pieces Finger Puppets Set Cloth Plush Doll Baby Educational Hand Cartoon Animal Toys with 15 Animals, 2 Pieces House and 1 Piece Carrot #adAuihiay #ad
- Exquisite hand-made finger puppets: Made of durable and soft velvet fabrics, double fabric. Moderate size: about 7cm / 2. 76 inches high, about 3cm / 1.
18 inches wide, designed to fit most children’s hands. Best gift for kids: make the story for your baby more vivid! They will certainly bring more fun and imagination to you or your friend's baby.
Recommended Age Range: 3+ Years. 24 pieces package: 15 animal finger puppets: cow, hippo, daughter, monkey, tortoise, frog, son, wolf, panda, lamb, duck, white rabbit, gray rabbit; 6 people include: Father, elephant, squirrels, bear, mother, dog, grandfather and grandmother; 2 house and a carrot.
4. ThinkPsych #ad
Homeschool Supplies, ThinkPsych First Words Flash Cards for Toddlers 1-2 Years, Preschool and Kindergarten Language Learning Cards, 150 Picture Cards for Speech Therapy & Autism Learning Materials #adThinkPsych #ad
- Loved by kids, trusted by professionals - thousands of happy buyers can't be wrong. These are the very best speech & ABA therapy materials money can buy! They are built tough for daily speech therapy for toddlers. Supercharge vocabulary - developed by language experts, foods, these picture cards feature THREE EXAMPLES for each word to promote generalization.
We include a large variety of clothes, and animal flash cards to keep kids engaged! One side shows a picture for teaching first words while the other side can be used to teach associated adjectives, categories, and verbs to toddlers 2-4 years old.
More than vocabulary - you can use these noun toddler flashcards to teach speaking, matching, reading, and sorting into categories.
Built toddler tough - these preschool flashcards are 3x thicker and laminated to withstand spills and messes. The bonus words help speech therapists and parents use these picture cards for speech therapy! Build on each word - each of the 150 flashcards is double-sided. They wipe clean and stand up to rough play with no problems. Great for babies - certified non-toxic, BPA-free, and CPSIA compliant.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Writing, Speech, Language, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
6. LEARNING DYNAMICS #ad
Teaching Manual, Includes 50 Books, Activities and Workbooks, LEARNING DYNAMICS 4 Weeks to Read | Reading System for 4 to 7 Years Old Kindergartners | Build Confidence with Their Own Personal Library #adLEARNING DYNAMICS #ad
- Over 50 books | designed to progress with your child. Activities & workbooks | fun activities that reinforce the concepts learned. When they read a book, they add it to their very own library.
Free digital music as well as the free app which has the music that teach and reinforce important letters, sounds, and concepts. Back to school essentials | give your child the confidence they deserve while getting them excited to learn.
This is proven to work on tens of thousands of kids from all skill levels and abilities. Personal library | your child builds their knowledge as they fill their library with books that they have earned. Teaching manual | full of 1 page lessons that you can give your child in 15 minutes or less, every other day.
7. CreateFun #ad
Prepositions, Opposites, Nouns, Go Togethers, Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards, Emotions, ESL Teaching Materials +7 Learning Games, Verbs, Speech Therapy Materials, 299 Educational Photo Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- This set reflects the beautiful world we live in to help more comprehensively identify actions and increase emotional intelligence from people that may look and act differently. 6 sets, nouns, opposites, prepositions & verbs in this flashcard gift set. Interactive fun: teach your kids to learn some of the english language basics from an early age! Have your children become familiar with all the words, actions & emotions.
Each photo card in this set is a large 3. 5 x 4. 5 inch with quality images. Wide range of diversity: we have curated these picture sets to include a number of races and ages from children to adults, young and old.
Suitable for: parents, special education Supplies, teachers, Schools and Therapists. Ideal for all types of students from toddler to adult. Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday items, actions and emotions with over $75 worth of material! Create games and promote easy learning out of all the starter teaching methods! While you’re enjoying this set - Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works!.
Promote clearer communication, critical thinking skills, verbal concepts, 50% MORE CARDS: Emotions and Feelings, conversation, Matching Go Togethers, sequencing, reading and development. Versatility that can be used as part of building teacher supplies for your classroom, homeschool materials, prek prep and speech therapy materials.
8. SpriteGru #ad
32 Shape and Color Magnets with Real World Objects for Comparison & Associative Memory, Perfect for Preschool Learning #adSpriteGru #ad
- Demonstration ready: segments are based with magnets, easy access for any magnetic background like fridge, whiteboard demonstration. Printed with non-toxic high gloss ink and laminated with Anti-curl technology.
Visualized knowledge：help young students visualize and learning common shapes and matching skills, Enhancing sense of recognition. 32pcs makes it 16 couple of shapes and their relative real entities.
Appropriately 2 – 3 inches size perfect for toddler to maneuver. Premium quality: thickened 02” eva foam plus strong magnets. Smart design: for smart kid ‘s education. This teaching aids is not a heap of boring geometric shapes but supports innovative education method with shaped like real world objects.
Compact set: happy shape family set includes circle, Diamond, Parallelogram, Star, hexagon and more. Bright color catches toddlers’ attention and makes the figures easy to be identified. No harmful sharp corner, lightweight, ensure safety and easy manipulating. Perfect for home education.
9. Learning Resources #ad
114 Pieces, Sight Word Games. Brain Games for Kids, Educational Games, Ages 5+ Phonic Games for Kids, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Words Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Christmas, Easter or even for Homeschool.
Great for home school or classroom LEARNING. Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
10. AGO #ad
AGO QnA ESL Card Game for Learning English 3 Level Box Set #adAGO #ad
- 3x 54 cards in a high quality magnetic box – each card game deck features 36 useful conversational questions that are illustrated to add context and build vocabulary. These card games are an intuitive way for student to discover how English language works! The cards are also rich in sight words and high frequency words, pick up, so make good reading practice for emergent readers.
During a game, players spend equal time askiNG and ANSWERING questions many teachers will know that getting students to proactively ask questions can otherwise be hard work! Students naturally learn through play the various grammar structures that make up the English language, with playing cards random order making the cards great for revision, intuitive pictures and layout, and meaning each game is different!.
This card game for both adults and kids promises fun, entertainment, and the opportunity to learn quickly! Action cards such as jump, change color etc all add to the fun. Versatile home app – a supplementary learning app ios/android is also available for free download, adding a voice and extending the vocab as players enjoy learning English and practising Q&A question forms through play.
Engaging game play – there are many ways to play ago q&a card games. Classroom and home friendly design – with carefully graded, practical questions and content, and it complements almost any coursebook well, this card game set provides an effective and enjoyable way for students to learn English in the classroom and at home. This card game naturally gets students practicing conversational English in a fun and balanced way.
|Manufacturer||AGO Educational Ltd #ad|