As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Fraction Formula Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- Includes 4 cylinders, 20 scoring cards, 52 fraction cards, 52 fraction tiles, and a multilingual teacher's guide. It's a race to "1"! students draw fraction cards and drop the matching cylinders into their tubes to get as close to "1" as possible, without going over.
For 2–4 players. Fraction tiles double as a math manipulative. Appropriate for ages 8 and up.
2. Adsumudi #ad
Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Division, The Monstrously Fun, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction, Adsumudi Math Game #adAdsumudi #ad
- Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts. Different levels of play on each card. Durable card game made in Michigan. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages.
Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills. Multiple ways to play, including competitively, collaboratively, individually, or online. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Recommended for 9+.
3. Learning Resources #ad
13 Fraction Pizzas, 67 Piece Game, Learning Resources Pizza Fraction Fun Game, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice identifying fractions, matching fraction equivalents, and performing fraction addition and subtraction. Winner of 2 awards, Ideal for ages 6+. Game features 7 different ways to play with multiple levels of challenge.
Includes 13 double-sided pizzas, 3 double-sided spinners, and instructions. Segmented pizzas provide a multisensory way to introduce and explore fractions.
4. Osmo #ad
Pizza Co., Osmo, For iPad or Fire Tablet Osmo Base Required, Communication Skills & Math, Learning Game, Ages 5-12 #adOsmo #ad
- Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment. Additional game concepts include: Addition, Subtraction, mental math, collect payment & make change dollars/coins, design and communication skills Pizza Co.
Compatibility for ipad & fire tablet: compatible ipads: all ipads except generation 1, ipad pro 11-inch and ipad pro 12. 9-inch. Osmo is magic: fun-filled & an ipad or fire tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & award winning learning games.
The minimum ioS version needed is iOS 10 . Osmo base and ipad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play. Geared towards children & love of learning. Teaching: make pizza for customers, fractions, & learn the profitability of your business.
Currently not compatible with the new Fire HD8 10th Generation launched May 2020 Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Compatible fire tablets: 8th generation fire hd 8, 9th Generation Fire 7, iPad Air 4, and 9th Generation Fire HD 10. Age & capability: ages 5-12+. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & actions to life No WiFi necessary for game play.
|Part Number||Osmo Pizza Co. Game (2017)|
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
5. Logic Roots #ad
Perfect Educational Gift for Kids Girls & Boys, Homeschoolers,Grade 1 and Up, Logic Roots Pet Me Multiplication and Division Game, Fun Math Board Game for 7 Year And Above Olds, Easy Start STEM Toy #adLogic Roots #ad
- Multiple skill levels and 4x more practice - it has a host of engaging levels with math integrated in each step. Award-winning, kids party or as part of classroom or home school learning activities. Logic roots aims to encourage fun learning while exploring core math concepts.
Perfect for kids between the age 7 and Above grade 1 and up and aligned with elementary school education. This indoor table-top game promotes teamwork and builds social skills through interactive play. Perfect gift for ages 7 and up - this popular brain game makes for a unique Christmas present for boys and girls.
Beginners level and adaptable rules make it suitable for younger players too. Kids go on a pet park adventure, cats and parrots, feed dogs, win hearts and adopt them. Each high grade component in the box is designed for superb durability so children can enjoy it over time.
Players must use a combination of cards and dice to get ahead in this mind game. It helps boost memory and improve concentration, HIGH QUALITY STEM TOY - It has won several awards for its effectiveness in math learning. They will master multiplication and division facts along the way. A very cool and fun game that builds mental math skills. Have fun with multiplication and division: pet me is an exciting math board game.
|Brand||Logic Roots #ad|
6. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL485 Fraction Dominoes #adJunior Learning #ad
- Thick plastic dominoes make manipulation easy to play the game. Complete number matching fractions games. Children will love the feel of learning with a real domino. 28 piece set of dominoes to teach fractions. Collectors tin for easy storage.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
7. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Fraction Circles: Numbered, Set of 51 #adEAI Education #ad
- This set of color-coded plastic numbered fraction circles includes 9 circles representing 1/2, 1/10 and 1/12, 1/6, 1/5, 1/3, 1/4, 1/8, and a whole. Recommended Age s: 7-17. Comes packed in a sturdy clear plastic storage case. Each circle measures approximately 3 1/2" in diameter.
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Perfection Game Plus 2-Player Duel Mode Popping Shapes and Pieces Ages 5 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- After playing, easily store 1 set of shapes in the game unit, and 1 set in the included shapes box. Choose a color: the game comes with 25 red and 25 yellow shapes, and kids can have fun competing to put the most pieces in the spots on the tray before the timer runs out.
The perfection game is for 1 or more players, kids ages 5 and up. The player who matches more of their shapes first wins. Beat the clock to win: this exciting puzzle game will have kids laughing while they fit the shapes before time is up.
Fast-paced kids' game: race against the clock in this fast-paced puzzle game. Duel or single player mode: this edition of the Perfection board game features Duel mode, where 2 kids race at once to fit their shapes in the holes; or play the classic way where kids take turns. Shape-popping gameplay for kids: the game is easy to set up and can be played over and over again.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Prime Climb #adMath for Love #ad
- Quality guaranteed! If defective in any way, contact us and we will provide a replacement. Ideal for family board game night or for classroom/homeschool/after school clubs! Best for 2-4 players.
Learn and master multiplication, division, factorization and prime number concepts by combining colors. Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck. Perfect stem gift for pre-teens and teens to inspire deeper math learning.
|Brand||Math for Love #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math for Love #ad|
10. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Viticulture Essential Edition Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- It contains 154 cards at the 44x67mm size and 78 cards at the 63x88mm size. 45-90 minute playing time. Includes 36 mama & papa cards, 18 Field cards and and 24 Automa cards.
The essential edition includes the second edition of viticulture along with several elements from the original Tuscany expansion pack. For 1-6 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|