As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Gnomes at Night A Cooperative Maze Game for Kids Ages #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Players race to identify the treasure as shown on the card to determine which side of the board that treasure is located on. It's up to the gnomes to find the treasures and return them to the Queen before morning. Includes: 4 game boards levels a thru d, 4 corner-start cards, 2 magnetic gnome movers, 2 team cards, 2 game board holders, 12 treasure cards, 1 sand timer and instructions.
You may move your mover only along the paths on your side of the board. You cannot move your mover through a wall in the maze, but the player on the other side of the board CAN move your mover through walls. Players work together maneuvering through the maze, right, sometimes you will need to back track.
The mazes: the maze paths are different on each side of the board. That's how you can help each other reach a treasure! Toys that teach: gnomes at night is a great way to develop effective communication skills. Work together in this quick-thinking communication game where every second counts! Calling in the gnomes: twelve of the queen's most priced treasures have been stolen! The thief was last seen running through the castle's stone maze, dropping objects in his haste to get away.
Can you help? Dare to enter the maze: gnomes at night is a cooperative search-and-find maze game where players work as a team to maneuver the magnetic gnome movers around the maze. Using descriptive language like left, sometimes you will be able to move easily toward the treasure, up and down will help your teammate better assist you in collecting that treasure.
2. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Gnomes at Night Puzzle – 100-Pc. Seek & Find Glow Puzzle for Kids Ages 6 & Up – Included Blacklight Reveals Hidden Items – Great for Home or Classrooms #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- For ages 6 and up. It makes for an engaging quiet-time activity, or addition to a lesson. Heart & soul: peaceable kingdom products inspire cooperation, toys, kindness and caring with meaningful board games, and activities.
Toys that teach: experience multi-sensory fun with Peaceable Kingdom’s seek and find puzzles! Kids practice visual recognition, fine-motor development, problem-solving skills and critical thinking as they piece the scene together.
Build connections as you practice teamwork through imaginative play! INCLUDES: 100 puzzle pieces with over 40 glow-in-the-dark items and reveal light. Seek and find: discover over 40 special items in this seek and find activity that challenges children to pay close attention to the smallest details.
Special glow-in-the-dark items: for an extra special twist, kids can shine the included blacklight on their completed puzzles to reveal hidden glow-in-the-dark objects! Classroom fun: a great addition to any classroom, team-building exercise, kids can solve this puzzle in a group or individually.
3. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride First Journey Board Game | Strategy Game | Train Adventure | Fun Family Game for Kids and Adults | Ages 6+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 15-30 Minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Check out the rest of the ticket to Ride product line for more board games for kids and adults to play with friends and family. Climb aboard and embark on your very own north American railway adventure! Fast-paced strategy board game: players collect train cards, claim routes on the map, and try to connect the cities shown on their tickets to achieve victory.
Number of players and average playtime: this fun family board game for adults and kids can be played with 2 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 6 and up.
The whole family will enjoy claiming routes and completing Tickets! Perfect for family game night: with a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
All aboard for your very first journey with ticket to ride: easy to learn and quick to play, Ticket to Ride First Journey is the perfect introduction to the Ticket to Ride board game series. Easy to learn: first journey offers unique rules designed for a younger audience that retain the strategy, charm, and fun of the original Ticket to Ride. The game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize. The average playtime is 15 to 30 minutes.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder #ad|
4. Gamewright #ad
Standard, Gamewright Outfoxed! A Cooperative Whodunit Board Game for Kids 5+, Multi-colored, Model Number: 418 #adGamewright #ad
- Contains rules of play and in Spanish. A cooperative whodunit game. Ages 5 and up. 2 to 4 players. Playing time: 20 -30 minutes.
5. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Dr. Eureka Speed Logic Game #adBlue Orange #ad
- Stem. Speed logic game for kids and family. Great for people of all ages. Includes 12 test tubes, 24 colorful balls, 54 challenge cards and illustrated rules.
Race to solve the formula by moving your molecules from tube to tube without touching them or dropping them! Can be played with friends or by yourself as a brainteaser.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
6. Catan Studio #ad
Junior Strategy Game | Family Board Game | Adventure Game for Kids | Ages 6+ | For 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Designed for players as young as 6, it's the perfect introduction to the CATAN series of games for kids and families. Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. The first player to control 7 pirate lairs wins! Fun family games for game night: catan junior is not just a game for kids but a genuine family game to be enjoyed by adults and young children alike.
Use your resources to build ships, lairs, or to get help from the wise Coco the Parrot. The more lairs you build, the more resources you may receive.
You can even trade in the nearby market. Each island generates a specific resource - wood, goats, molasses, or cutlasses. You can also find gold. A catan adventure for fledgling swashbucklers! catan junior lets younger players experience the world of CATAN by introducing a simpler playing style.
Just watch out for the dreaded Ghost Captain! Adventure game: catan junior takes place on a ring of tropical isles—including the mysterious Spooky Island, home of the Ghost Captain. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun! Number of players and average playtime: this fun family game is designed for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 6 and older. Average playtime is approximately 30 minutes.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
7. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Race to The Treasure! Cooperative Path Building Game for 2 to 4 Kids Ages 5+ #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- If players do it before the ogre gets there, they all win! Who can play: for 2-4 players ages 5 and older. Building onto a path encourages kids to think 2 steps ahead and examine options. Players strategize, cooperate and build the path together.
Educational game: cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
How to play: beat ogre to the treasure by creating a path from START to END. Along the way collect 3 keys to open the treasure.
Approximate game time is 20 minutes. Includes: 1 game board, 37 game cards, 4 key tokens, 1 pair of dice, 1 Ogre snack and instructions. Cooperative game: build a path with your team and collect 3 keys on a race to beat Ogre to the treasure! It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun! Fun challenge: kids love working together to beat the Ogre.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
8. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
Teens, & Adults | from The Creators of Cover Your Assets & Skull King, 2-5 Players 7+, Grandpa Beck's Games The Bears and The Bees | A Delightfully Strategic Tile Laying Game Ideal for Kids #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- Each card game harnesses childish enthusiasm and aims toward the ultimate win, no one knows better than Grandpa! Brent and Tauni Beck have enjoyed a lifetime of fun and games with their family and loved ones. The various types of cards, flowers, tile-placement game, add their own unique twist to the game! The Bears and the Bees is an enticing game you’ll want to play again and again.
Part puzzle, or game night, and part contest, so whether it’s date night, you’ll love The Bears and the Bees for its good natured, Grandpa Beck’s most unique game wins with everyone. A refreshingly unique game : the bears and the bees is a charming, including honeycomb, bees, and bears, where the first player to get rid of all their cards wins! This contemplative and strategic game is one of a kind! Each of the 104 hexagonal cards is beautifully illustrated with an array of colors on each side.
Grandpa beck knows best: when it comes to family fun, and founded “grandpa beck’s games”. Simple to learn and play: the goal of the bears and the bees is to be the first player to get rid of all your tiles.
The delightfully simple-to-follow rules are clearly and concisely explained, helping to get the party started quickly. The game plays well with 2 to 5 players, it’ll have your mind humming like a bee as you strategize how to best place your cards. As the most skill-based of all of the games in Grandpa Beck’s line-up, players with creative and strategic minds and advanced visual perception skills will be enthralled by the nuanced tactics of the game. Inspired by the games they played with their still growing clan of 5 married children and 14 grandkids, this grandparent duo combined their passion for family time with a love of games, FUN!
9. Ravensburger #ad
Children's Game, Enchanted Forest #adRavensburger #ad
- Playing time: 30 minutes. 2-6 players. A magical treasure hunt game in the land of fairy tales! Ages 4 and up.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
10. MindWare #ad
Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Will you see the monolithic Move That Catapults You Into First Place. Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in game choices, Strategical Planning, Including 3 Tiles Each Of 36 Possible Color Symbol Combinations, qwirkle is the perfect game to hone player'S Tactical Maneuvers, And Forward Thinking.
Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, and problem solving Skills. Easy to follow rules: an engaging game with easy to follow rules, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested And Engaged, And Score Points For Doing So.
Plan, planning, win, allowing young children And Older Individuals Alike To Develop And Hone Their Spacial Recognition, And Learn Simultaneously.
The rules of the game are basic: simply build lines By Matching Tiles Based On Either Color Or Shape, And Challenge Them Mentally. However, qwirkle Is Great For Younger Players. Family favorite: qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, from children to adults. It only takes a few moments to explain, as it can involve a wide range Of Ages, So New Players Such As Extended Family Or Your Child'S Play Dates Can Jump Right In And Play.