As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HABA #ad
First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds Made in Germany, HABA My Very First Games #adHABA #ad
- The perfect first board game for 1-4 players ages 2 years and up. Repetitive play helps teach winning and losing and nurtures little gamers. Quality components of these kids games include: 16 large wooden fruit pieces 4 green apples, chunky color die, 4 yellow pears, wood raven, 5 path cards, 4 red apples, 4 blue plums, and 4 trees.
These cooperative board games allow players to work together as a team to roll the dice and pick the matching fruit from the orchard before the raven makes it down the path to steal it all.
These classic toddler games have been enjoyed by families for over 30 years.
Develop social skills such as taking turns and following directions while reinforcing color recognition, quantities and counting by ones with these best-selling preschool games. If the players harvest all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together.
2. HABA #ad
HABA My Very First Games Construction Site Cooperative Game #adHABA #ad
- Haba my very first games are designed for the youngest game players to teach them basic game play including following rules, taking turns, and basic game play skills. All mvfg are designed for ages 2 and up and include both Game Play and Free Play.
This fun cooperative game has kids working together at the construction site to build a house. The dump truck used in the game is compatible with the HABA Kullerbu Track & Vehicle system and adds another element of both fun and free play to the game.
Made in germany for ages 2 and up, the wooden pieces are made from sustainably grown beechwoods.
The players flip over hardstock cardboard chips to determine what pieces to move next and use the Kullerbu-compatible truck to move the pieces to the building site. The cardboard pieces are a hardstock cardboard that won't easily bend or tear. The game includes a fascinating story to be read aloud before and during play to help kids grasp the idea of what they are building.
3. HABA #ad
HABA My Very First Games, Here Fishy Fishy! Magnetic Fishing Game Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- The game with rules acquaints children with first game rules and how to apply them. Fishing with the rod fosters hand-eye coordination in particular and strengthens concentration skills. A fishing game for 1-4 children, age 2+.
In free play children experiment with the fishing rod, the sea and all the sea dwellers, bringing them to life in the most imaginative way. Contents include: 1 rod with worm, 1 sea bottom part of the box, 6 sea dwellers, 4 collecting boards with five toys to pop out and 1 die with symbols. Playing time 5-10 minutes.
4. HABA #ad
HABA Animal Upon Animal, Classic Wooden Stacking Game Fun for The Whole Family Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- A true haba classic, made in germany this game is fun for the whole family and a favorite for Adult Game night too! Players race each other to be the first to place all of their wooden animals upon the animal pile before any of the other players.
A wobbly stacking game for 2-4 animal piling players ages 4-99. Dad seal of Approval. This game fosters hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. Celebrating it's 10th anniversary with over 600, 000 copies sold! contents include: wooden die with symbols, 4 snakes, 4 sheep, 4 penguins, 4 monkeys, 4 toucans, game instructions and 29 wooden animals: 1 Crocodile, 4 hedgehogs and 4 lizards.
A roll of the die tells the players how many animals can be placed or whether they can add to the alligator base. One of haba's most popular games, this game is a winner of the Major Fun! Award and recipient of the Mr.
5. HABA #ad
Animal Upon Animal Junior Made in Germany, HABA My Very First Games #adHABA #ad
- Your child can stack the animals in one or more towers in free play, or experiment with role play using the animal figures. Contents: 8 animals, 1 die, 2 shoreline tiles, 1 green meadow, 1 blue waterhole, 8 sun tiles with animals on the back, 1 rulebook.
Toddlers will develop various skills and abilities while playing Animal Upon Animal Junior, hand-eye coordination, including fine motor skills, precise observation, and even an early grasp of physics.
Plays in about 10 minutes. Both dice games introduce your child to playing by the rules, while the cooperative game both promotes a feeling of togetherness for the children and also lets them share experiences. Three wobbly animal stacking games for 1 to 4 children ages 2 and up.
6. HABA #ad
Teddy's Colors and Shapes Made in Germany, HABA My Very First Games #adHABA #ad
- The pieces to puzzle during independent play are not just fun as they also foster motor skills and the recognition of details. Comes with 8 wooden pieces, 2 die and instructions. When delving into the carefully illustrated world of Teddy, children become acquainted with different colors and shapes through playing.
From the popular haba series my very First Games, this is perfect game to strengthen cooperation and recall skills in children aged 2 and up. Playing time approximately 5 minutes. The two cooperative games with rules then consolidate this knowledge. Suitable for 1-4 players.
7. HABA #ad
HABA Unicorn Glitterluck Cloud Stacking, A Cooperative Roll & Move Dexterity Game for Ages 4 and Up Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- Watch out! every time a part falls of the castle, the fallen pieces go back to the stock pile and that player must turn over a cloud tile. This one can be a lot more challenging than you might think! You and your friends will be trying to get all the unicorns and their crystals into the cloud kingdom before the rain begins.
Made in germany with quality components, this one is sure to be a favorite for the whole family and adult game night too. Suitable for 1-4 players ages 4+ with a playing time of about 15 minutes.
Players roll the dice and move Rosalie along the tiles. Will it be a thunderstorm? let's hope not! If you turn over 3 thunderstorms before stacking all the unicorns and collecting all the gems, you lose together.
You win together when all 10 crystals are collected and all 5 unicorns rosalie's always last are stacked in the cloud kingdom. Bringing you all the fun of two haba classics, unicorn Glitterluck and Animal Upon Animal in one roll & move, gem collecting dexterity game of skill and suspense. Depending on where they land, they will either stack a cloud, stack a unicorn or collect a gem.
8. HABA #ad
HABA My Very First Games Rhino Hero Junior, A Cooperative Stacking and Matching Game for 2 Years and Up #adHABA #ad
- In playing the game together, powers of observation, the understanding of gravity, grouping, you will be developing a range of abilities and skills. For example, fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, and basic counting.
During independent play, your child can stack one or more towers and climb the individual floors with the two heroic figures. Contents include: flowery meadow game board, building site game board, 8 roof cards, 6 levels each made up of 2 wall cards, baby spider monkey and wooden rhino hero junior.
They are playfully encouraged to wait their turn and work towards a shared goal together. Floor by floor, the fun gets steeper and steeper, until the heroic rhino reaches the top and the children win or lose together. In the matching game and the two stacking games, your child is introduced to the first principles of following simple game rules.
9. HABA #ad
HABA Number Maze Magnetic Game STEM Toy Encourages Color Recognition, Fine Motor & Counting #adHABA #ad
- Made of lime plywood, this colorful toy measures 9. 5 inches in diameter and 3/4 inches thick. Packaged in a window box, this STEM toy is great for travel.
Use the magnetic pen to move the balls around the maze! When you're done, the attached magnet wand tucks safely away in a convenient storage slot in the side of the maze. Safe magnetic fun that fosters motor skills, concentration and getting aquianted with numbers 1-5.
Wooden maze is self-contained behind thick clear plastic. Suitable for ages 2 years and up. For example, the five white balls turn into chicken eggs in the nest. Little animal friends can match the colorful balls with the corresponding animals and numbers.
10. HABA #ad
Hungry as a Bear, HABA My Very First Games, A Memory & Dexterity Game for Ages 2 and Up #adHABA #ad
- Recommended for toddlers ages 2+. For solo play or for up to 3 players. Fosters memory, dexterity and language skills. Packaged in strong, reusable box with lid. Contents include: bear pop-up with hat, 12 food servings in 6 colors, plate, spoon, die.
Detailed game instructions included. Includes 3 game variations: Feeding Game, memory game and guessing game. Little bear is starving! he needs to eat his fruits and vegetables! Arrange the servings on the plate, roll the die and use the spoon to feed him the food that matches the picture on the die.