As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
60 Challenges, Educational Insights Kanoodle Jr. Brain Boosting Puzzle Game for Kids, Ages 4+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. Spatial reasoning: kanoodle jr.
Travel-friendly and portable to take anywhere. On the go educational game: All-in-one carry case makes Kanoodle Jr. Includes: puzzle board, 6 chunky puzzle pieces, and booklet with 60 challenges. Junior version of bestselling kanoodle! puzzle play isn’t just for the big kids anymore! Kanoodle Jr.
We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Helps develop spatial-reasoning and critical-thinking with fun and challenging puzzles - the perfect brain food for little geniuses. Is 60 head-scratching challenges made for kids ages 4-7.
2. Educational Insights #ad
Featuring 80 Challenges, Ages 7+, Teens & Adults, Educational Insights Kanoodle Head-to-Head Puzzle Game for 2: Kids #adEducational Insights #ad
- Press the button to launch your opponent’s pieces for the ultimate checkmate. The first ever kanoodle for two players! go head-to-head with friends in the first-ever brain-teasing puzzle race for two with Kanoodle Head-to-Head.
Spark togetherness: let’s play – together! educational Insights toys and games are designed to make the most of together time, win and lose gracefully, helping kids learn to build positive relationships, compromise and share, work together, and so much more.
Includes 80 puzzles! kanoodle head-to-head includes a 2-player puzzle board with lid, 40 double-sided challenge cards 80 puzzles!, 16 puzzle pieces 8 for each player, and a game guide.
How to play: slide a challenge card into the board, place the pieces shown, then race to fit the remaining pieces—before your buddy does. Made for puzzlers ages 7 to 107: kanoodle is made for kids, teens & adults! Challenge your friends to this 2-person battle while encouraging problem-solving, critical thinking, and spatial reasoning skills.
3. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Kanoodle Extreme Puzzle Game, Ages 8+, Game for Adults, Over 300 Challenges, 2-D & 3-D Puzzle Game, Teens & Kids #adEducational Insights #ad
- Features over 300 2-d & 3-d puzzles: from basic to truly tough, get ready to cross-train your brain with a brand new Kanoodle game. Pocket-sized brain teaser for kids, reasoning skills, teens & adults that is perfect for travel.
Exercise the brain: perfect for developing problem solving, and sharpens spatial-reasoning skills. New year, new skills: keep the learning going all year long with Educational Insights and give your kids the confidence to succeed in school and beyond.
3 ways to play: includes 2-D, 3-D puzzles, and sliding 2-D puzzles. How to play: place the pieces shown—the challenge is deciding where and how the rest of the pieces go to complete the puzzle.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 7+, Teens & Adults, Critical Thinking & Brain Teaser Puzzles, Educational Insights Kanoodle Cosmic Brain Logic Game for Kids #adEducational Insights #ad
- We are dedicated to providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Easy storage and perfectly portable for on the go fun. Out of this world brain game! challenge your brain with the latest critical thinking, solo game! Dare to take the challenge to solve this nebulous new take from the best-selling, award-winning, Kanoodle line.
Critical thinking & spatial reasoning skills: Choose a challenge, place the pieces shown, and try to solve the puzzle using the remaining pieces - including 6 asymmetrical shapes that fit four different ways.
Includes 200 puzzles! kanoodle cosmic includes 200 brain teaser challenges and 12 puzzle pieces 6 symmetrical & 6 asymmetrical.
Made for all ages: for anyone 7 to 107! Perfect for enhancing problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking skills. At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Kanoodle Gravity Brain Bending Puzzle Game for Kids, Ages 7+, Teens & Adults, Game for 1 or 2 Players #adEducational Insights #ad
- If a player’s piece does not fit, they lose the round. Use the remaining pieces to complete the puzzle. How to play: choose a challenge ans place the puzzle pieces as shown. Go vertical with kanoodle gravity: this brain-bending fun really stacks up with this vertical take on traditional Kanoodle! Players challenge themselves to complete 40 gravity-defying puzzles or alternate placing pieces with a friend.
At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
Includes: kanoodle gravity puzzle board, guide with puzzle challenges, 10 colorful puzzle pieces, and carrying case.
Win five rounds to win the game. Two-player challenge: Strategize and take turns placing pieces into the board to complete the puzzle. Made for puzzlers ages 7 to 107: kanoodle Gravity adds strategic thinking, problem solving and now two-player puzzle challenges to the fun of Kanoodle. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home.
6. Pressman #ad
Mastermind Game : The Strategy Game of Codemaker vs. Codebreaker Packaging May Vary #adPressman #ad
- For 2 players, ages 8 and up. More than 2, 000 possible combinations make the game different every time It's played. Fast, simple strategy game - one of the best-selling games of all time.
Teaches stem and steam principles like deductive reasoning and logic. Players take turns setting and solving Secret codes. Packaging may vary.
7. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
8. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner #adThink Fun #ad
- What you get – gravity maze is a combination logic game, a game grid, and sTEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, 9 towers, marble run, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
Develops critical skills – playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
9. Osmo #ad
Coding Basics & Coding Puzzles, 3 Educational Learning Games, Learn to Code, Coding Starter Kit for iPad, STEM Toy Osmo iPad Base Included, Osmo, Ages 5-10+ #adOsmo #ad
- The minimum ioS version needed is iOS 11. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Skills learned: logic, coding fundamentals, solve coding puzzles, listening, basics of programming, creative problem solving, observation, teamwork, critical thinking, music creation & pattern recognition.
Use coding blocks to learn coding's creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, playing at their own level, learn patterns & strategy to unlock new worlds & coding 60+ puzzles Coding Duo. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
Ipad reflector 2021 required for the: ipad mini 6, iPad Air 4-5, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12. 9-inch 3-5. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. An osmo base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play. What's in the box: osmo base & reflector for ipad, magic, quantifiers numbers, 31 tangible coding blocks including: Walk, Hand, Repeat, Rest, Jump, stackable storage for game pieces, 3 Game Apps: Coding Awbie, Subroutines, Coding Jam & Coding Duo.
Children interact with actual hand held pieces & actions to life No WiFi necessary for game play. Osmo sees and reacts to real-life movement. Compatibility for ipad: compatible ipads: all ipads except generation 1-4 and ipad mini 1. Teaching: use hands-on physical blocks, friends & loops with over 300+ musical sounds coding jam.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
10. LEGO #ad
LEGO Star Wars: The Mandalorian Imperial Armored Marauder 75311 Awesome Toy Building Kit for Kids with Greef Karga and Stormtroopers; New 2021 478 Pieces #adLEGO #ad
- Young star wars: the mandalorian fans can play out action-packed battles between Greef Karga and Stormtroopers with this LEGO brick model of the Imperial Armored Marauder 75311 from Season 2.
The buildable marauder model has 4 stud shooters, including 2 on the rotating rear turret, 2 foldout blaster cannons non-shooting, a LEGO minifigure cockpit and a cabin for 2 LEGO minifigures. Includes 4 lego minifigures: greef karga with a blaster pistol, 2 Stormtroopers with blasters and a new Artillery Stormtrooper with a mortar gun and backpack accessory element.
Awesome for solo building and play or sharing the fun with others, this building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for creative kids aged 8 and up. This lego star wars vehicle also has a lookout point with an opening hatch for a minifigure, plus opening ammo compartments to inspire creative play.