As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award Winning Early Reading Game for Pre-K to 2nd Grade, Toy of the Year Finalist, A Fun and Educational Game Developed by Educators for Boys and Girls #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million Sold, Thinkfun Is The World'S Leading Manufacturer Of Brain Games And Mind Challenging Puzzles.
Developed by educators - zingo sight words is a bingo style game that was developed by educators To Create A Great Play And Stealth Learning Experience For Pre-K To 2Nd Graders And Help With Reading Skills, And It Makes A Great Gift.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with A Clear, High Quality Instruction Manual You Can Start Playing Right Away. Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, teaches Recognition Of Essential Words Zingo Sight Words Is As Popular In The Classroom With Teachers As It Is In The Home With Families.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Learning Resources #ad
8 Pieces, Math Games for Kids, Educational Kids Games, Ages 5+, Kindergarten Math Board Games Gifts for Boys and Girls, Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Math games: develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game. Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp.
Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning. Kids' toys for stocking stuffers!: from fidget toys and board games to puzzles and beyond, our screen-free learning and education toys make the perfect Christmas gifts for boys and girls! Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die.
Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against manufacturer defect|
3. DEEPLAY #ad
Preschoolers, Toddler, DEEPLAY Alphabet Bingo Game Card, Kindergarten and Group Games, Board Matching Game Set for Kids, Educational ABC Letters Animals Recognition Learning Bingo Paper Game Supplies #adDEEPLAY #ad
- Includes 8 game boards, 26 double-sided letter tokens 1 for each letter of the alphabet, with letters on the front and animal designs and names on the back and 86 chips to mark your game. The classic alphabet bingo game: anyone can enjoy bingo! for 2-6 players ages 4 and up. It can help children to learn letters and some simple words more easily and have more fun.
Double-sided laminated glossy coating on the exterior makes it easier to clean and preserve. A great tool for parents to give their children preschool education and a little help in the teacher's classroom.
Learning and growth: while playing this alphabet memory bingo game, animals and colors, improve their reflexes and attention span, but also learn a healthy sense of competition and maintain a good mindset. More than just a game: play creates opportunities for social skill development, brings many cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well-being.
Try the alphabet bingo game right away. You order a product, kids will not only learn to identify letters, but you get more than that. 100% vegetable ink printing without chemical additives. Cute cartoon design: children's pedagogy experts say bright colors and interesting patterns are more able to attract children's attention. Our letter bingo is designed with different cartoon animal patterns, cat, including crocodile, bird, deer and so on.
|Warranty||6 Month Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
4. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Alphabet Bingo! Letter Learning Board Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Creative play: variations are included! for a twist on traditional Bingo, Cooperative Bingo, try Letter Sound Bingo, and Picture Bingo to determine the letter that goes with the picture. If you have a match, you're on your way to Bingo! This game will help kids to learn and recognize their letters while having fun.
Who can play: anyone can enjoy bingo! for 2-6 players ages 4 and up.
Includes 6 game boards, 26 letter tokens 1 each of every alphabet letter, and 72 chips to mark your matches. Learning and growing: kids learn letter recognition, develop letter and object association, and improve concentration skills.
This game is a valuable teaching tool for fun learning. Play creates an opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. Updated classic: reach into the bag and pull out a letter. Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels.
5. The Fidget Game #ad
Popping Mats & Dice, The Fidget Game Learn to Read in Weeks Master 220 High-Frequency Dolch Sight Words Curriculum-Appropriate for Pre-K to Grade 3 #adThe Fidget Game #ad
- The fidget game is an interactive educational toy that can accommodate multiple players, including the parents! Sturdy and durable – the fidget game catches your child’s attention with its brightly colored flashcards that are solid and easy to handle, even for young kids. This innovative game effectively incorporates fun with learning.
Learn to read in weeks – created by a kindergarten teacher devoted to exploring fun ways to teach reading to young kids, read, pronounce, spell, The Fidget Game aims to teach curriculum-appropriate Dolch words or sight words from Pre-K to Grade 3 kids. When mastery of these sight words is achieved, mastering these words is a critical goal in education.
This game can help your child recognize, and master these high-frequency words from the Dolch list. These cute storage boxes also make it travel-friendly, so you can learn to read anywhere. Perfect for homeschooling families or for young kids who are just starting to learn how to read.
Sight words in these packets include verbs, therefore, prepositions, adverbs, pronouns, kids can focus on reading comprehension. These sight words comprise 50-70% of general text, adjectives, and conjunctions. Makes learning fun and exciting – no matter how hard parents try, some kids can’t help but associate studying with boring desk work. Packet of cards for each grade level – the fidget game consists of 220 service words broken down per level from pre-k to grade 3 following the US common core standards.
6. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 5+, Classroom Essentials, Educational Insights Hot Dots Kindergarten Workbook #adEducational Insights #ad
- How to use: review the question, then press the Hot Dots Pen to an answer dot for immediate audio and visual feedback. Includes two spiral-bound activity books, each featuring 50 pages of standards-based, and more; and electronic Hot Dots pen with lights, foundational Kindergarten reading and math activities including letter and vowel sounds, sound effects, subtraction, addition, and mute button; Pen requires 2 AAA batteries not included.
Confidence-building independent learning: Immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own, developing critical early learning skills, building academic confidence, at their own pace, and encouraging independence.
Visit the educational Insights Brand Store link above for even more classroom learning! Pen requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Spark more confidence! boost confidence with core learning toys that build the skills kids need for school success. Everything you need for school success: practice key kindergarten skills and build academic confidence.
7. Lydaz #ad
Christmas Birthday Gifts for Kids Age 3 4 5 6+, Lydaz Montessori Math Toys, Preschool Learning Activities Fun Sorting Box Educational Toys, Kindergarten Games Toys Motor Skills STEM for Girls Boys #adLydaz #ad
- Perfect gift for kids:easter basket stuffers Wooden toy gift for kids. Safe materials:non-toxic and tasteless kids education wooden stem toys. Learning number counting:stacking the colors circle on the wooden sticks and match the numbers to learn the basic math.
The simple design and bright colors make children interested, also learning math basic addition and subtraction. Montessori toy for preschool education:this wooden sorting and stacking puzzle contains including counting blocks of 5 colors, curiosity, 5 pictuer puzzle and 1-9 number.
When babies try to match the blocks to the target or make various combinations. It helps to build early shape, number counting recognition for toddlers, color and size differentiation skills establishing color, developing fine motor skills, enhanceing memory with patterns.
Also possible to take out the colors circle separately and placing it to different shapes. Each part of the material is rounded and polished, soft and delicate. Puzzle board: match colors circles with five cartoon cards to complete the picture. Also learning counting by placing different math wooden chips.
8. Educational Insights #ad
2 Books & Interactive Pen, Homeschool & Kindergarten Learn to Read Workbooks, 100 Reading Lessons, Ages 5+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set #adEducational Insights #ad
- Pen requires 2 AAA batteries, not included. Sounds can be muted. Ace – the talking, teaching dog pen provides audio feedback and lights up green for correct responses and provides gentle redirection and lights up red for incorrect answers.
Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, entertained, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! At home learning activity: makes a great activity and educational toy for kids 5-7 to stay engaged, and learning outside of the classroom.
We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Everything you need for kindergarten reading! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 kindergarten level lessons in Letter Recognition, Reading Readiness, Sight Words, Punctuation & Grammar, plus 15 challenge activities to prepare children for 1st grade.
Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun. Instant feedback: hot dots jr.
9. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Play 6 Different Ways, TREND ENTERPRISES: Sight Words Level 1 Bingo Game, For Ages 5 and Up, 2 to 36 Players, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn, Great for Classrooms and At Home #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. It is a high quality product. The brand of the product is foamies. Ideal for teaching. For ages 5 and up.
10. Melissa & Doug #ad
120 Educational, Brain-Building Questions, Puzzles, and Games, Melissa & Doug Smarty Pants Kindergarten Card Set #adMelissa & Doug #ad
- Gift for ages 5 to 7 years: the kindergarten card set makes a great gift for kids 5 to 7 years. Add the melissa & doug classic card Games Set to round out the hands-on play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.
Melissa & Doug. Educational card set for kindergartners: the Melissa & Doug Smarty Pants Kindergarten Card Set includes illustrated activities like picture puzzles, math challenges, tongue-twisters, vocabulary builders, mazes, and more.
Each set contains 120 cards, with multiple questions and activities on each of them. Developed with educators: Our educational toys have been developed with the input of educators to support the curriculum of each grade level.
Whimsical design: melissa & doug learning games are created with a whimsical design and lighthearted tone to inspire kids to become excited about learning. The gold standard in childhood play”: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play. ”.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug #ad|