As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
& Vocabulary | Fun for School & Therapy | Pack of 110 Playing Cards, Social Emotional Games NoWaries S.T.O.R.M. | Best Educational Learning Resources for Kids & Adults | Emotional Awareness, Control #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- The winning move is to use words of emotions in sentences after getting the card with the highest value. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
If you have questions or need guidance, you can download a copy of game instructions from our website. Fast-paced exciting game - this set is based on the classic card game called War.
Simple & easy to play - if you have played war before, playing this should be easy. This game is beneficial in helping you acquire and apply social emotional skills. Build knowledge of feelings - more than learning new words, you also learn to understand a variety of emotions.
Therapists can use it to help patients in coping with intense emotions. Great home, friends, or counseling activity - nowaries is a cool game to play with family, SCHOOL, and classmates. Suitable for kids & adults - this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above.
2. Game On Family #ad
Feelings and Dealings: An Emotions and Empathy Card Game | Award-Winning | Therapy Games for Kids | Social and Emotional Skills Development | Feelings Flash Cards #adGame On Family #ad
- Award-winning game: 48 expressive feelings cards, 24 universal emotions, 3 educational games, and 5 therapy games all in one card deck for kids aged 3 to 6 years. Perfect for parents, teachers, and counselors: mental health professionals love our therapeutic games.
Supports mental health: supports emotional health and connection. Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence through play: These emotion cards teach children coping and social emotional learning skills such as how to identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, and in social contexts.
Teachers use our educational games in the classroom, THERAPISTS, and parents use them as conversational cards to connect with their children or as learning games to aid in child development.
Kids discover a wide range of emotions which builds empathy, interpersonal connection, self and other awareness, and models ways to express needs. Includes 24 individual pose cards that develop emotional intelligence and 24 corresponding Social Scene Cards that develop social intelligence. Large, sturdy cards: 48 illustrated cards are sized at 3. 5" by 5" inches for easy viewing and small hands.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Easter Games, Home School, Phonics Games, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, 114 Pieces, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Easter Gifts for Kids, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
4. Educational Insights #ad
114 Double-Sided Pieces and Storage Container, Ages 6 and Up, Educational Insights Sentence Building Dominoes #adEducational Insights #ad
- Grades 1+. Visual and tactile learning for sentence building practice! Includes 114 double-sided, color-coded dominoes 228 words and punctuation marks.
Features nouns, verbs, prepositions, adjectives, conjunctions, pronouns, adverbs, and punctuation marks. Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container.
5. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
The My Weird School Game, Miss Bernard is a Wild Card #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Easy rules - who wants to read rules for an hour before you play a game? not you! reading the well-written rules of this game takes less than ten minutes, whatever, holidays, and after playing one round, math and strategic thinking skills…all while playing a game! Best present ever? - if you give this game as a present for birthdays, you'll know exactly what to do! Educational - kids will develop reading, you will likely be considered the greatest gift giver ever.
A kids game that parents will love - this is NOT one of those kids games that parents dread. The my weird school game makes a fun Game Night for everyone! Funny! - with all the humor found in dan gutman’s popular ‘My Weird School’ books which you don’t need to know anything about to play, this laugh-out-loud game is perfect for elementary school kids and families.
|Brand||All Things Equal, Inc. #ad|
6. Osmo #ad
STEM Toy Educational Learning Games Osmo Base Included, Genius Starter Kit, Spelling, Creativity & More, Math, Osmo, Ages 6-10 #adOsmo #ad
- Age & capability: ages 6-10+. The minimum ioS version needed is iOS 10 Compatibility for ipad: all ipads except generation 1, ipad Air 4, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12. 9-inch. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life No WiFi necessary for game play.
What's in the box: osmo base & reflector for ipad, newton, Numbers tiles, Words tiles, Tangram, Words, stackable storage for each game & 5 Game Apps: Numbers, Tangram pieces, and Masterpiece. Skills learned: visual problem-solving skills, addition, multiplication, geography, subtraction, counting, marine biology, freehand drawing, gain listening skills, reading, puzzles, math, learn physics & vocabulary.
Teaching: arrange over 100+ puzzle designs/pieces to match on-screen shapes tangram, count, add, learn to draw anything with creative drawing skills Masterpiece, subtract & multiply tiles to pop the number bubbles solving math equations Numbers, solve creative physics puzzles by drawing lines or placing items in front of the screen Newton, learn spelling & vocabulary with on-screen images & skill level selection Words.
An osmo base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Geared towards children & improve spelling & love of learning. Osmo is magic: fun-filled & award winning learning games.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
7. Educational Insights #ad
84 pieces, Ages 7 and Up, Educational Insights Phonics Dominoes, Blends & Digraphs #adEducational Insights #ad
- Children will learn to build hundreds of words from this hands-on exploration of phonics. Dominoes are in bright colors and preprinted with most-often-used consonants and word families.
Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container. Build hundreds of words with 84 single-sided dominoes in a sturdy, clear storage container. Grades 1+.
8. Skillmatics #ad
Family Game Night & Summer Camps | Gifts for Ages 6-99, Skillmatics Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Card Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Travel #adSkillmatics #ad
- Perfect gift for kids - age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners. This game is for 2-6 Players. Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night, filled with amazing content that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages – from 6 to 99! Play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, 6 clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, gatherings, plane trips and more! Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card. First to 7 cards wins it all. The box size is portable & travel friendly. It's that simple! strategise your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
9. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Rhyming Fun-to-Know Puzzles- Matching games to build language skills #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- What other words can they think of that rhyme with the puzzle pieces? Designed for ages 4 and up. Photos for real-life learning. And trend's puzzles are designed and manufactured in the USA. These elements build enjoyment, and that leads to playing again and again. As they grow in ability and confidence, use the back sides which are text-only to lock in and extend their skills.
The simple, uncluttered design helps reduce distraction and is not 'juvenile' toward adult users. Supports learning standards from early-childhood professional organizations as well as national and state guidelines.
Learning can be a game - the front side pieces use a photo cue to help learners make word connections. Durable, 3" x 3" pieces. Put it together to build word power - introduce and reinforce common vocabulary with 48 long- and short-vowel rhyming words.
Research based, so we use big, detailed, classroom proven - repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, attention-getting photographs to illustrate commonly-used words. Basic printing is large and easy to read. These puzzles exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely. Photo cues match written words, and unique puzzle shapes encourage trial and error learning which leads to mastery. Only matching pieces fit together.
10. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Connect 4 Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Choose yellow or red discs. Includes grid, 21 red discs, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 yellow discs and instructions. For 2 players. Classic connect 4 game is disc dropping fun. When you get 4 discs in a row you win.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|