As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of The Rings LCG Escape from Khazad-dum Scenario #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Item package Weight:018 kilograms. Product Type:Board Game. Country of Origin: United States. Item package dimension:3. 1 cm l X13. 7 cm w x21. 2 cm H.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game Khazad-dum DELUXE EXPANSION | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-90 Minutes | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Work together to overcome the obstacles and claim victory! Khazad-dum campaign: it has been many years since the Dwarves last heard from Balin. Average playtime is approximately 30 to 90 minutes. Two dwarf heroes offer their services, and players gain the benefit of new player cards three copies of each while facing new scenarios filled with perilous locations and a menacing host of enemies.
Cooperative adventure game: this epic card game puts players in control of the most powerful characters and artifacts of Middle-earth.
Expand your deck: add 165 new cards to your game. A copy of the lord of the Rings: The Card Game Core Set is required to play. This is an expansion to the lord of the rings: the card game: this is not a stand-alone product.
Number of players and average playtime: this epic adventure board game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Select heroes, gather allies, acquire artifacts and coordinate your efforts to face Middle-earth’s most dangerous fiends. Now the heroes of middle-earth must search for signs of him and his fledgling Dwarven colony.
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: Heirs of Numenor #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Introduces ten new encounter sets, which will be necessary for the upcoming Against the Shadow cycle of Adventure Packs. Features 165 new cards, including 3 copies each of every player card. Focuses on the realm of Gondor. A deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game.
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: The Voice of Isengard #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Introduces the tactically engaging Doom X and Time X keywords. Three new scenarios present individual challenges and link to form a larger narrative. Transports players to the realm of Isengard and its surrounding environs.
The third deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Nine encounter sets lay the foundation for The Ring-maker cycle of Adventure Packs.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: The Road Darkens #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Features eight new boons and seven new burdens that give weight to your decisions. Continues the ongoing Campaign Mode narrative begun in The Black Riders Saga Expansion. Three new scenarios allow you to relive Frodo's journey through some of the most pivotal events of the second half of The Fellowship of the Ring.
Two new heroes and twenty-seven player cards encourage the exploration of all-new strategies. The second lord of the rings Saga Expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game.
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings Journeys in Middle-earth Board Game | Strategy Game | Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 60+ Mins | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The journeys in middle-earth app procedurally generates a portion of each scenario from the very beginning, and the events that plague your heroes. Number of players and average playtime: this epic adventure board game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Highly variable: no matter how many times you play a particular adventure, side quests you may encounter, including the size and layout of the map, the enemies and allies that are encountered, no two experiences will be the same. Average playtime is approximately one hour. Strategy game: you and your friends become heroes of the free peoples of Middle-earth, preparing your skills and testing your might and wisdom in combat against the encroaching darkness.
Epic adventure game: form your fellowship and set out on your own adventures in this fully-cooperative, players band together to unravel mysteries, app-supported board game set in the fantastical land of Middle-earth! As the dark forces gather, make courageous choices, and fight against the evil that threatens the land.
Cooperative game: throughout journeys in middle-earth, discovering lost treasures, you must work together with the rest of your party to survive a series of perilous adventures that sees you battling powerful foes, uncovering forgotten lore and more. Each of the iconic characters you can choose to embody have their own special abilities to contribute to your Fellowship, giving each one a distinct identity for your campaign.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
7. Ares Games #ad
Multi-Colored AGS WOTR001, Ares Games War of The Ring 2nd Edition #adAres Games #ad
- For 2 4 players. A massive 70 x 100cm game board in two sections, 16 Action Dice, 5 Combat Dice and 76 Cardboard Counters. 204 plastic figures representing Armies and Characters more than 30 different sculptures.
Also included are 110 event and Character Cards, Game Rules and 2 Player Aids. Takes about 2 hours to play.
|Brand||Ares Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game Revised Core Set | Adventure Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-120 Minutes | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Included are three perilous quests that, along with countless combinations of settings and enemies, offer near-limitless replayability. Average playtime is approximately 30 to 90 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: this epic adventure board game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Cooperative adventure game: this epic card game puts players in control of some of the greatest heroes and artifacts of Middle-earth. Work together to overcome the obstacles drawn from the encounter deck to complete the quest and claim victory! Revised core set: the revised core set includes enough player cards to build up to four player decks that can be used simultaneously.
Select heroes, gather allies, acquire artifacts and coordinate your efforts to face Middle-earth’s most dangerous fiends.
Each sphere offer unique benefits to the party, Spirit, so choose wisely! These expansion packs will introduce new quests, events, attachments, heroes, allies, and encounters, allowing players to fully customize their game and continue their fight against the Dark Lord!. Expand your games: add more variability to your games with the 60-card Adventure Packs sold separately. Form your fellowship: build a party from a set of 12 hero cards and focus your decks on any combination of four distinct spheres of influence: Leadership, Lore, and Tactics.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
9. Games Workshop #ad
Games Workshop The Lord of The Rings Middle Earth SBG: Battle of Pelennor Fields #adGames Workshop #ad
- In this box set, you’ll find all the miniatures no less than 84! and rules you and an opponent will need to defend the city of Minas Tirith – or take command of the forces of Evil and wage destruction and war upon the kingdom of Gondor.
Rule manual: this box contains the complete, unabridged 208-page hardback Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual, packed with essential rules, guides and information covering Open, Narrative and Matched Play with your Middle-earth miniatures.
Game collection: these miniatures are from the Middle Earth SBG game collection. About the gameplay: prepare to enter the amazing world of middle-earth, and recreate the greatest battles and adventures from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
Kit includes: this set includes the théoden, 36 morannon orcs, 12-inch rohan range ruler, king of rohan on foot and horseback, 20 Warriors of the Dead, Mordor Troll, Witch-King of Angmar on Fell Beast, 12 riders of rohan, 12-inch Mordor range ruler, 12 Warriors of Rohan, 12 6-sided dice, a double-sided sheet of punch-out tokens, used in game to denote effects and statuses of models.
|Brand||Games Workshop #ad|
|Manufacturer||Games Workshop #ad|
10. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings LCG: Road to Rivendell #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A copy of the lord of the rings: the Core Set and The Lord of the Rings: Khazad-dum are required to play. Playing time: 30-90 minutes. This is not a stand-alone deck. Ages: 13+. Number of Players: 1-2.