As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
CMON Lorenzo Il Magnifico #adCMON #ad
- Many paths to victory - players can focus on a building strategy, developing their territory, or collecting as many characters as they can get their hands on. Victory can be achieved many ways. Everyone also starts with a personal bonus tile that will direct their strategy.
Asymmetric strategies - each game starts with a draft, and players select the leaders they Hope to recruit. Classical art - with lovely illustrations by klemens Franz, the hundreds of cards, personal player boards, and main board, convey the beauty of the Renaissance period in Florence.
2. Cranio Creations #ad
Lorenzo il Magnifico: Houses of Renaissa #adCranio Creations #ad
- A new renaissance- beyond players and family powers, and more, new Excommunication Tiles, Special Tokens a new Resource, this expansion gives players new Leaders, making the game a new experience for fans. More families, more fun - the house of renaissance expansion allows the addition of a 5th player to the game as players maneuver to become the talk of Italy.
Powerful families - the introduction of Family Tiles grants players fantastic powers throughout the game, adding to the game’s asymmetric strategies.
|Brand||Cranio Creations #ad|
3. Cranio Creations #ad
Masters of Renaissance: Lorenzo il Magnifico The Card Game | Strategy Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30 to 45 Minutes | Made by Cranio Creations #adCranio Creations #ad
- Easy to learn: simple straightforward rules create an accessible game full of interesting strategic decisions. Exciting strategy game: as the leader of a noble family in the Renaissance period, you must earn prestige and honor through your actions.
Help your family climb the social ladder to become the most respected in Florence. Fun new version of a classic board game: masters of Renaissance recreates the Lorenzo il Magnifico board game experience as a card game.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players ages 14 and older.
Interesting and challenging decision-making: With careful gameplay and wise decisions, take resources from the market to buy new cards and expand your power. The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes. The player with the most prestige wins the game. Its market board with marbles offers a unique, tactile way to gain resources.
|Brand||Cranio Creations #ad|
4. Bezier Games #ad
Silver #adBezier Games #ad
- Claim the silver amulet and get a bonus the following round. The first in a series of silver games - mix and match more decks The second deck: silver bullet coming later in 2019. Get rid of the Werewolves in your Village faster than your opponents. Every card has a special power.
|Brand||Bezier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bezier Games #ad|
5. Breaking Games #ad
We're Doomed! #adBreaking Games #ad
- A game of global panic! 15 minute sand Timer Included! A fast paced game of collaboration and deception. Game by Mike Horton. Exciting new game from BREAKING GAMES! .
|Brand||Breaking Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ad Magic, Inc #ad|
6. TeeTurtle #ad
From The Creators of Unstable Unicorns, TeeTurtle Here to Slay Base Game, A Strategic Card Game for Teens and Adults #adTeeTurtle #ad
- A dangerous new world. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time! From the creators of unstable unicorns, 6 party leader cards, this brutal and adorable game takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-6 players recommended for ages 10+.
A strategic card game. The box contains 1 standard deck of 115 cards, 15 oversized Monster cards, 2 six-sided dice, and 6 rules reference cards.
Here to slay is a fast-paced, easy to learn game that is perfect for all skill levels, whether you’re just entering the world of role-playing games or honing your masterful skills. Here to slay makes a great gift for any game lover, and is one of Pop Insider’s best geeky gifts of 2020! A role-playing adventure.
7. Blue Orange #ad
Award Winning Family or Adult Strategy Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up., Blue Orange Games Photosynthesis Board Game #adBlue Orange #ad
- Photosynthesis was one of the top rated board games when it was released at Gen Con. How to play: photosynthesis uses an action points allowance System mechanism. Eco friendly: blue orange is sensitive to the protection of planet earth and to climate change challenges and only uses recycled materials to manufacture Photosynthesis.
Strategy board game: photosynthesis is one of the best environmental board games referring to the life cycle of trees, for science and biology enthusiasts. It is easy to play for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic and award winning board games like Kingdomino, Planet, New York 1901.
This best-selling board game has an amazing table presence with an ever-changing forest. Award winning game: 2018 mensa select winner, spiel of approval the spiel, golden geek winner in artwork & Presentation Board Game Geek, GeekDad Approved, Casual Game Revolution Recommended, The Dice Tower Best Board Game Production.
Best recommended for ages 8 & Up. Family or adult strategy game: this 2 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults, also plays very well as a 2 players abstract board game. Take your trees through their life-cycle, from seedling to full bloom to rebirth, and earn light points as their leaves collect energy from the revolving sun’s rays.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
8. Mattel Games #ad
Mattel Games UNO Splash Card Game, Assorted DHW42 #adMattel Games #ad
- Durable, waterproof plastic cards. Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand. Handy clip keeps all the cards together and attaches to a beach bag, backpack, or camping gear.
Play by matching color or number, or play an action card against your opponent. Play the special Splash edition of UNO. Now you can play UNO anywhere! Don’t forget: when you have only one card left, yell "UNO!".
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
9. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights.
As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world. By accruing more ways to produce gems, trade routes, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power. The average playtime is 30 minutes. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability.
10. Eagle Games #ad
Eagle Games Vinhos Deluxe Board Game Strategy Board Game #adEagle Games #ad
- Over six years of harvests, hire the best oenologists, choose the best varieties, cultivate your vines, take part in trade fairs. Show your opponents you are the best winemaker in the game. Vinhos the portuguese word for "wines" is a trading and economic game about wine making.
Despite its small size, Portugal is one of the world's leading wine producers. The vinhos deluxe edition features new art, all components and improved rules of the original game of vinhos, and a new simplified version of the game.
|Brand||Eagle Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Eagle Games #ad|