As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Menique #ad
Memory Matching Game, Wild Animals, Menique #adMenique #ad
- Includes a fantastic educational book with interesting facts about the animals, their conservation status and some recommendations to preserve the planet. Cards include name of the pictured animal. Wild animals memory matching game comes with 80 tiles, 40 pairs.
Great for all the family 3 to 99 years. Instructions included. Real pictures. Develop and enhance your memory skills, comprehension skills, cognitive skills and visual perceptual skills. Durable laminated cardboard cards 3. 1 x 2. 5 inches.
2. Menique #ad
Memory Matching Game, Menique, Flags of The World #adMenique #ad
- Montessori materials. Suitable for parents, Teachers and Therapists. 50 pairs. Flags of the world memory matching game comes with 100 tiles. A fun and educational way to expand your knowledge of some of the world’s most recognisable flags of all continents.
50 flags to play and learn. Instructions included. Size: 3. 15 x 2. 55 inches 8 x 6. 5 cm. 2 to 99 years.
Great for all the family. Cards include name of the country and capital. The frame color helps you easily recognize continents: red for Europe, yellow for Asia, green for Africa, pink for America and brown for Australia. Develop and enhance your memory, comprehension, cognitive, and visual perceptual skills. Durable laminated cardboard cards.
3. Chronicle Books #ad
Preschool Memory Games, Grow a Garden Matching Game Memory Matching Games for Adults and Toddlers, Matching Games for Kids #adChronicle Books #ad
- Perfect for family game night: Make sure even the youngest family members can play along with this unique set of matching cards. Great for school: preschool or kindergarten recess is made even better with this fun matching game for young kids.
Green thumb: featuring awesome illustrations of plants and flowers found around the garden. Memory game for children: Improve memory with this flip-the-card style matching game for young children and toddlers. Cute artwork: every card comes with illustrations of unique flowers, plants, fruits, and vegetables.
|Brand||Chronicle Books #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chronicle Books #ad|
4. FoxMind Games #ad
FoxMind Match Madness Pattern Matching Puzzle Game #adFoxMind Games #ad
- Award-winning family game: winner of the 2018 Imagination Gaming Family Gold Award and Problem-Solving Gold Award. Suitable for ages 7 and up: can be played in groups of up to 4 players.
Match madness encourages players to think critically, experiment and develop new strategies in order solve the puzzles more quickly. Two game modes for higher replayability: Choose between Quick-Play speed and Total Madness highest score wins. Match madness can also be played solo: solve the puzzles at your own pace or try to beat your best times.
Fast-paced and action-packed: players race to solve the puzzle on the card by flipping, rotating and combining identical sets of 5 patterned blocks. Sharp eyes, fast hands and quick minds prevail in this fun-filled pattern-matching frenzy! Pattern recognition and dexterity: develop rapid problem-solving abilities and fine motor skills.
|Brand||FoxMind Games #ad|
5. Hebayy #ad
Hebayy 36 Pair Animal Matching Game Flash Cards Erasable Each Measures 2” X 2” #adHebayy #ad
- You could also use the customizable side set up your own puzzles. Kids will get excited when they find the match themselves and it’s always fun to see who has the most matches. Elegant design: cards with same illustration are colored with identity background color so younger kids could follow these tips to find their correlation, the image shows vivid animal with their names below so kids could also strengthen their memory with animal names.
Usage innovation: total 72 cards make it 36 pairs for kids to get familiar with these lovely animals. Perfect for: challenge problem solving and develop memory skills of toddler’s. Printed with premium high gloss ink with anti-scratch technology.
Each card measures 2” X 2”. You can also use a marker to make your own puzzles on the erasable blank side. Encourages turn-taking and playing together. Premium quality: double side covered with high quality peT film for added durability, can be wiped by a damp cloth. Fun to play: kids could match the lovely animals follow many tips like background color, image, even names to help them identifying the match.
6. eeBoo #ad
EeBoo Life on Earth Memory and Matching Game #adeeBoo #ad
- Developmental and educational: Sharpens recognition, concentration and memory skills. 24 pairs to match. For ages 3 and up. Each tile is 2. 25 x 2. 25 inches. Screen-free fun: for over 25 years, eeBoo has created wholesome, educational games and activities that cultivate conversation, socialization, and skill-building while introducing our world.
Sustainably sourced: 90% recycled materials, printed with vegetable-based inks. Can be played alone or with up to 4 players.
7. eeBoo #ad
EeBoo I Never Forget a Face Memory Matching Game for Kids #adeeBoo #ad
- Box is 9" x 9". For ages 3 years and up. This game heightens focus and attention to detail while enhancing spatial memory. 24 pairs to match. Fun for kids to play. Sharpens recognition and memory skills.
8. The Season Toys #ad
ShakeNslide Shape Matching Race Board Game Family Kids Adult Toy Travel Strategy Summer After School #adThe Season Toys #ad
- Shake n slide the cubes: think fast, move Fast: Observe your opponent, make your move faster and the first one who match the pattern will win.
Intelligent challenges for whole family: It's a new way to race on Family Game Nights, After School Activities or Summer Vacations. To play shakenslide: put 9 cubes in the scramble and shake it to form a new pattern.
Great gift idea: fun board Game for whole family for ages 12+ to seniors. You can improvise and come up with new game-plays anytime! Contents of the box: there are two connected game bases, a scrambler and 9 cubes and 48 colorful tiles. Observe and try to make the pattern on your game base before your opponent does.
9. TENZI #ad
The Quick Thinking and Fast Matching Card Game for All Ages, 2-8 Players, TENZI SLAPZI #adTENZI #ad
- It's perfect for early finishers and team building activities. Your slapzi clue cards can even be used with our popular game ITZI. More ways to play: there’s not just one way to play slapzi, that’s why we’ve included instructions for 7 other SLAPZI games including SUPER SLAPZI, reverse slapzi, and TWISTED SLAPZI.
Award-winning: created by the same guys that brought you the dice game tenzi, SLAPZI is an easy to learn, fast paced card game that rewards creativity and quick thinking.
Be the first to match the right picture card to the right clue card to win the round. Simple speed: slapzi is all about speed, it’s super simple to learn and super fast to play.
Teachers love slapzi: playing slapzi can help develop rapid and confident cognitive flexibility and abstract reasoning while being extremely fun and simple to play. Includes: 120 unique double sided picture cards, 65 clue cards, and instructions for fast matching, card slapping, everyone laughing family fun for 2 to 10 players ages 8 to 98. That’s why it was awarded asTRA Best Toys for Kids in the Family Game Night category.
10. Locisne #ad
New Wave Match Puzzles Building Cubes Toy Board Games for Family Night, Locisne Wooden Matching Game Puzzle Games, Educational Logical Thinking Toys Brain Teaser Memory Game for Kids and Adults #adLocisne #ad
- Good quality games for early childhood development. Puzzle board game from new wave: interesting building block puzzle game. It's one of the most popular games that is a brilliant addition to any family’s game night. Com together to challenge each other. Helping to open up the conversation and build a real bond again, deepening the friendship between children, is the best choice to enhance parent-child relationship.
High quality assurance: building block puzzle game are made of high quality wood materials, great experience during play. A fair duel with your parents or friends, difficult challenges and fast-paced games make it suitable for people of all ages to play.
It's not only suitable for puzzle lovers but also attractive for puzzle beginners. It can also be a speech therapy material for autistic kids. Thinking habits & social experience: this is a matching game that exercises kids'thinking ability.
Color a+ grade paint is non-toxic, geometric patterns are very clear and neat, light, harmless and not easy to fade. It's also a great choice for travel games. Interestingt gift for kids or friend: wooden logic-brain game is an ideal birthday or Christmas gift for kids and your friend. Stronger bond with family & friend: puzzle games can be played by up to four players simultaneously, promote parent-child interaction, away from the computer and mobile phone screen, friends and family.