As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elevate Prep #ad
Multiplication, Fast-Paced Mental Math Game for Practicing Addition, Subtraction, & Division | Ages 8+, Elevate Prep Target Math Game | A Teacher-Recommended #adElevate Prep #ad
- An engaging and challenging stem game: Target is perfect for remote learning, homeschooling, classroom use, and academic supplement. Perfect for 2-6 players ages 8 to 108: target isn’t just for kids! Hundreds of adults agree that Target is a fun and challenging way to keep your math and reasoning skills sharp.
Improve math skills & boost confidence: target helps you sharpen your problem solving skills, improve your mental math skills, and boost your confidence in math! Teacher recommended: target has been tested and recommended by elementary school, middle school, and high school teachers.
Easily adaptable for all skill levels: Target includes 3 ways to play and 3 difficulty levels so it can be customized to any skill level.
2. SJSMARTGLOBE #ad
US-Patented STEM education 10" World Globe with Detailed map, SJSMARTGLOBE with Interactive APP & LED Illuminated Constellations at Night #adSJSMARTGLOBE #ad
- Interactive app content featuring fun yet educational topics about countries around the world coupled with text, sound and captivating visuals.
Led starry globe showing 88 constellations, zodiac signs and Milky Way, US-certified LED globe for safety. New type of 10” interactive sj smart globe with Educational "Click Word Atlas" app for iPad, iPhone and android phone.
Stem education. Full-swing meridian rotating the World Globe left or right as well as up and down. Fine geographic world globe: Detailed globe depicting mountain ranges, deserts, lakes, ocean currents, state capitals and major cities.
3. LEARNING WRAP-UPS SELF-CORRECTING #ad
LEARNING WRAP-UPS SELF-CORRECTING Math Intro Key Kit with Self Correcting Math Problems for Kids Grade Level K-5 #adLEARNING WRAP-UPS SELF-CORRECTING #ad
- Popular educational tool: whether you need to subtract, dividing, add, this kit has you covered. Self-check on back. Teach & tutor: whether you’re tutoring in an elementary school classroom or you’re a homeschool teacher, you’ll find Learning Wrap-Ups to be one of the most useful teaching resources.
Practice adds up: boys and girls, 3rd, however many years old, 4th, 1st, 2nd, or 6th grade, 5th, will best benefit from practicing.
Homework aid: help kids learn with flashcards, manipulatives, and Learning-Wrap-ups! With wrap-ups, tables, charts, wrap the string from the problem on left to the answer on right.
Whether your child is in kindergarten, Learning Wrap-Ups can help! Teaching tool: learning wrap-ups presents the math Intro Wrap-up Key set! It contains 1 each of our self-correcting Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Division, and Fraction Wrap-ups. Youth can learn how to put numbers together with minus, plus, divide, or multiply, and times symbols.
4. Skillmatics #ad
Travel & Family Game Night, Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up | Quick Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Outdoors #adSkillmatics #ad
- Number of players and average playtime - This animal trivia and strategy game can be played with 2 to 6 players. The box size is portable & travel friendly. This is the most exciting game you’ll find for family game night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up! Perfect gift - makes the perfect gift for boys, girls, friends, adults, parents, families as well as any board game or card game lover.
Strategize your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards. The average playtime is 20 minutes.
Quick game of smart questions - divide yourselves up in teams, or play one on one, ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
Play it any time any place - includes 50 game cards, birthday parties, play dates, outdoors, plane trips, gatherings, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. Award winning fun for the family - winner of the 2022 national parenting product Awards NAPPA and the 2022 Parents' Picks Awards. Build key skills - guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at game nights, road trips, and more! .
5. Proof! #ad
Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game #adProof! #ad
- Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.
Fast-paced, families, fun math game loved by teachers, kids, and grown-ups alike. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Teacher's choice gold award winner. So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded.
Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. Improve mental math skills. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Practice multiplication, addition, division, subtraction, and square roots.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Games, Preschool Math, Learning Resources Mathswatters Addition & Subtraction Game, 99 Pieces, Age 5+ Math Games for Kids, Kindergartner Learning Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Swat, and win!: kids grab a swatter, add or subtract, learn, and swat their way to new kindergarten math skills every time they play these fast-paced math games for kids!. Multiple ways to play: designed for 1-4 players, the mathswatters addition & subtraction game helps kids as young as 5 build early math and social skills! give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, these smart games for kids comes with many ways to play and learn—compete head-to-head, wipe-clean plastic and sturdy cardboard, this set’s components are ready for years of number learning for kids at home or in the classroom! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, or educational indoor games, or boost with solo play! Great for home or classroom: made from durable, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
7. INPHER #ad
INPHER Balance Math Game, 85 Piece Preschool Learning Activities Educational Toys for 3 Year Old Frog STEM Montessori Counting Number Toy 7 Year Old Boys #adINPHER #ad
- Cool math tool: inpher balance frog game toys stimulating multi-level math games base on number learning, counting, balancing. While playing safely, non-toxic and tasteless. 85-in-1 educational playset:19+19 frogs, 2 scale pan, 1 frog balance scale, 30 double-sided cards, and an easy-to-read instruction leaflet, 1 base, 2 Pencil and 1 Pencil sharpener, 1-10 numbers, kids can use them to calculate the number on the card.
They are carefully carved without burrs, the rich color also can enhance children's cognitive ability.
Interactive learning: frog balance is perfect for children ages 3 and up and is the ideal teaching tool for parents, school, nurseries, and teachers hopes to encourage and strengthen multi-dimensional learning at home, families, and during tutoring sessions.
Through the game to develop children's interest in learning, start math skills and encourage learning by inspiring multi-level learning games. Encourage counting skill: frog shape math count toy can stimulate the child's curiosity. Good for the coordinated development of the eye-hand. Safety material: the frog balance toys are made of abs which is safe, durable and long-time use.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Counting Toy, Early Math Skills, Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 5 plus. Learning styles: Visual, Tactile. Great for counting to 100 by ones and tens, grouping, and one-to-one correspondence. Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, making 10, addition, Patterning, Comparison, counting to 100, Eye-hand coordination, skip counting, Nonstandardized measurements, Subtraction, Color identification, Graphing, Grouping, Matching, Fine motor skills, Shape identification, Motor planning.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 4, Game Show Buzzers, Perfect for Family Game and Trivia Nights, Ages 3+ Assorted Colored Buzzers, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Use as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud. Great for classroom jeopardy or family feud: A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Ways to make learning fun: Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers.
Buzz when you have the answer: Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer. Games for class & home learning: Ideal for ages 3+. Make different sounds: Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first.
10. Adsumudi #ad
The Monstrously Fun, Division, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction, Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Adsumudi Math Game #adAdsumudi #ad
- Recommended for 9+. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills. Multiple ways to play, individually, collaboratively, including competitively, or online. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages.
Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Different levels of play on each card. Durable card game made in Michigan.