As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Murder Mystery Flexi Party #ad
Murder at The Pizzeria 6-14 Player Murder Mystery Flexi-Party Dinner Party Game #adMurder Mystery Flexi Party #ad
- Play with any combination of 6-14 guests. The murderer is chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine. No-one is 'bolted on', everyone's a suspect. Host can play. No random guessing! suspects have different stories if they're guilty, with important clues to help you solve whodunit.
2. Space Cowboys #ad
The Thames Murders & Other Cases Board Game | Mystery Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14+ | 1-8 Players | Average Playtime 90 Min. | Made by Space Cowboys, Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- New standalone in the series: as members of the baker street irregulars, players try to solve the most heinous crimes by roaming the streets of London in search of clues. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling detective board game for adults and teens can be played with 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older.
Cooperative game: players work together as a team of detectives to gather clues and solve mysteries. Whether you’re playing alone or with up to eight players, you’ll need everyone’s wits to work together and solve the case.
Average playtime is about 90 minutes. Will you visit the crime scene? meet Inspector Lestrade? The decision is in your hands and each clue you find will bring you a step closer to the truth. The dynamics of this game make it a perfect choice for game night with friends and family.
Mystery board game: solve mysterious cases by interviewing suspects, searching newspapers and walking the streets for clues. Once you have completed your investigation, compare your detective skills to the master sleuth himself, Sherlock Holmes. Ten epic cases to solve: solve 10 mysteries in victorian london - the mummy's Curse, The Thames Murders, The Munitions Magnate, The Pilfered Paintings, and others! Unravel the string of intrigues, answer a series of questions and solve some of the strangest cases of the most famous detective ever.
|Brand||Space Cowboys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
3. Murder Mystery Flexi Party #ad
Murder at The Manor 6-14 Player Murder Mystery Flexi-Party Dinner Party Game #adMurder Mystery Flexi Party #ad
- No random guessing! suspects have different stories if they're guilty, with important clues to help you solve whodunit. The murderer is chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine. Host can play. No-one is 'bolted on', everyone's a suspect. Play with any combination of 6-14 guests.
4. Hunt A Killer #ad
Examine Evidence, Eliminate Suspects, Catch the Culprit, For Aspiring Detectives, Immersive Murder Mystery Game, Hunt A Killer Nancy Drew, Mystery at Magnolia Gardens, Game Night #adHunt A Killer #ad
- Ages 14+. 60-90 minute playing time. This is perfect for family gatherings, to play on the go, or if you want to see what it’s like to apprentice with Nancy Drew.
From hunt a killer, the creators of the murder mystery subscription and Death At The Divebar, comes another thrilling investigation that can be played in one sitting.
Nancy drew needs your help - Players channel their inner detective to investigate the mystery of Magnolia Gardens. For 1+ players. Sort through testimonials, create timelines, pore over evidence and confirm alibis to crack the case. Solve an entire investigation in one sitting.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt a Killer #ad|
5. Unsolved Case Files #ad
A Family-Friendly Mystery Case to Solve, UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Honey The Bunny #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- Families and kids will adore this family case, individualS, SCHOOL GROUPS, as not only is it a lot of fun but also really puts your thinking skills to the test. Suspect information, photos, and more - this unsolved case file game includes all you will need to solve a crime. The interaction and teamwork involved in solving this crime is something that you’ll never forget! Treat yourself, or your kids to an exciting mystery game experience you can only get with UCF.
First, this case will challenge your thinking skills as well as your investigative abilities. Your family will be detectives - unsolved case files puts you in the place of a student, to solve a case of a missing bunny, tasked by the principal, taken from a 6th grade classroom.
Second, you’ll need to complete 3 separate objectives. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this mystery game, and third, find Honey.
Online answer keys & hints - to get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked each objective. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, identify the bunny thief, prove your own innocence in the case. Perfect for families, your family, & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge of our adult cases. If you don’t have the right answer, you can keep investigating without your task being spoiled by the right answers.
6. University Games #ad
Purple, Murder Mystery Party Case Files: Death in Antarctica Mystery Detective Case File Game for 1 or More Players Ages 14 and Up from University Games #adUniversity Games #ad
- Robert kohler, the head of the Polar Station in Antarctica has been murdered. Today, our case files are the perfect game to play in an evening with a dinner party. Players need to hunt through the evidence to find the killer and determine the motive, a detective must answer the following 3 questions: 1 Motive: Who had a reason to kill the victim? 2 Means: Who had access to the murder weapon and victim? 3 Opportunity: Who had a chance to kill the victim? Is any particular person unaccounted for during the time the victim was killed? Online hints and solutions if you get stuck anytime during your investigation, you can access misplaced case files online for hints to keep you moving.
Martin moor has been accused of the crime. Like our original murder Mystery Party games, then you’ll love Murder Mystery Party products. Did he really do it? the hunt is on to find a killer and it’s up to you to solve this cold-case mystery. University games first began selling Murder Mystery Party games back in 1985.
Immersive story and realistic evidence - this case file includes crime scene photos, suspect interviews, newspaper clippings, and much more to help you determine who committed murder. Once you think you know the solution, access complete solutions online to confirm your suspicions and make an arrest. America’s favorite murder mystery party game brand - if you are a crime junkie who loves cold-case stories and escape room games, adults become the detective and dive into realistic case evidence. Investigate a murder in icy antarctica - solve a murder mystery with friends.
7. Unsolved Case Files #ad
Avery, Can You Solve The Case?, UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Gardner, Active Murder Mystery Case #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- Everything about this mystery game is fiction, documents, map of the crime scene, a coroner’s report, phone records, an evidence report, AND MORE - This unsolved case file game includes the lead detective’s notebook, crime scene photographs, PHOTOS, evidence photos, and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, but will feel just like you are a real detective.
Treat yourself, couples, your partner, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this active murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues.
It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out during your next dinner party or family get together. Online answer keys - to get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it.
First find out who the accomplice is. Perfect for individuals, groups & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers. And finally, save Detective Cullen.
8. Broadway Murder Mysteries #ad
80s Mall Murder Madness: A Totally Tubular Murder Mystery Party Game for 3-20 Players | Play in-Person or Virtually | 80s-Themed Game Fun for Ages 13+ | USB Loaded with Printable Game Files #adBroadway Murder Mysteries #ad
- Flexible game: play with any combination of the 20 included characters and the host can play too! Play with 3-20 people either virtually or in person! Multi-play: the murderer is secretly chosen at the start of each game and could be anyone.
Suspects have innocent and guilty stories to make the mystery exciting and give players more clues to catch the killer! Downloadable files: receive all your game files on a usb drive to print at home and play multiple times! Includes everything you need to print, question menu, invitations, and play your 80s-themed murder mystery game night host guides, evidence videos, character booklets, awards, plan, 80s playlist, and more!.
Great for playing multiple times with a new killer each time! never get bored of playing! Broadway talent: created and written by Broadway Talent and the detective role is voiced by a Broadway Actor! Great gift for Broadway and 80s fans! Three rounds of evidence: play three rounds and reveal clues and information about each character.
9. Hunt A Killer #ad
Age 14+, Hunt A Killer Body On The Boardwalk, Date Night, or with Family & Friends as Detectives for Game Night, Immersive Murder Mystery Game -Take on The Unsolved Case for Independent Challenge #adHunt A Killer #ad
- Solve an entire investigation in one sitting. For 1-5 players. You’ll feel like you are solving a real-life murder mystery. In body on the boardwalk, players investigate the death of a seaside amusement park employee and uncover the park's dirty secrets that led to her murder.
45-60 minute playing time. The murder mystery company – hunt a killer has shipped over 4 million games to murder mystery fans all over the world. Ages 14 plus. This is perfect for family gatherings, date night, or to play on the go. An authentic and immersive investigation.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt a Killer #ad|
10. Identity Games [www.identity games.com] #ad
Version 2, with 4 Thrilling Escape Rooms | Solve The Mystery Board Game for Adults and Teens English Version, Escape Room The Game #adIdentity Games [www.identity games.com] #ad
- Rise to the challenge: perfect for friends and family, this game is designed for 3-5 players, ages 16 and up. Once you've conquered all 4 scenarios, keep all the game pieces. You're now locked in and you have just 60 minutes to exit the room and win the game.
Teamwork, creativity, and attention to detail are your keys to solving the brain-bending riddles and puzzles. You have just 60 minutes to enter the correct keys into the Chrono Decoder to escape. The chrono decoder features a digital countdown timer and sound effects that let you know whether you're on the right track.
Each adventure is increasingly more difficult to solve. Feel the thrill: create a true escape room atmosphere with the chrono decoder and the Escape Room App.
Choose your adventure: the ultimate escape room experience in a box, this kit contains 4 different Escape Room adventures, each with 3 parts. Available as a download for Apple and Android devices. The app adds a thrilling soundtrack to each escape room scenario. Your challenge continues with add-on Expansion Packs sold separately. Live the mystery: master your next games night by creating an escape room at home. Can you and your teammates exit the games?