As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Tank Scholar #ad
6, 9 Dolch & Fry High Frequency Sight Word, 4, 8, 5, 7, Think Tank Scholar 520 Sight Words Flash Cards Award-Winning Set, Preschool Pre K Kindergarten 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Homeschool Kids Ages 3 #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Premium, jumbo-sized 3. 2” x 5. 3” cards make it the best learning tool for home schooling or just for practicing reading and identifying new words. Perfect gift idea for children, kwanzaa, easter, grand children, hanukkah, christmas, nieces and nephews. No matter the occasion or holiday; these sight words flash cards are perfect for Summer Vacation, and especially Back to School.
Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. Our educator and parent approved flash cards have received 12+ awards: 2018 creative child magazine product of the year, 2018 National Parenting Product Award winner, 2018 Family Choice Award winner, 4, 5, 6, 2018 Academics Choice Award winner, 2018 Mom's Choice Award winner, & 2018 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.5
520 sight words flash cards curated from dolch and fry word lists covering commonly found words in books and schools for Pre-Kindergarten Pre K / Second Grade / First Grade / Kindergarten / Third Grade.
All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA. Coated flash cards come with 3 rounded edges and 1 angled corner for quick and smooth sorting. Large bold lettering makes it easy for reading. Each pack comes with six 6 teaching methods & six 6 fun learning games. Local us teachers help us develop and review our Think Tank Scholar products. These educational flash cards are best gifts for those who want to give the gift of learning for those struggling with reading and identifying specific sight words.
2. Torlam #ad
Dolch Fry High Frequency Site Word for Pre-k Kindergarten 1st 2nd 3rd Grade, Torlam 520 Sight Words Flash Cards Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies with Card Folders & Rings #adTorlam #ad
- Comes with 5 rings for easy classification so you could easily keep them neat and organized. 500+ words in 5 level: our 300 double-sided flashcards cover up to 80% of vocabulary found in beginner book. Excellent tool to develop little readers for ages 4-9: include 6 teaching techniques and 3 fun games to help your children get start.
Apply your own: with a marker you could easily apply words, numbers even equations on the 50 customizable double-sided cards, which makes it an all-purpose demonstration and education kit.
Each card measures 3. 35” x 4. 35”. From pre k to 3rd grade, each level has a unique card folder and corresponding code for faster sorting and organizing.
Large, easy-read cards: jumbo-sized flash cards make it simple and easy for all children to read in a classroom setting! No more squinting and struggling to read standard index cards. Elegant design: for easy sorting and safety use, all cards are shaped to 4 rounded edges. When flashcards are picked up and played with in a game-like way at this age, they can be a great chance for learning letter & sound skills.
3. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Learn to Read, 100+ Dolch & Fry High Freqency Sight Word, Homeschool/Classroom, Phonics Learning for Kids Ages 5,6,7 & 8, Think Tank Scholar 1st Grade Sight Words Flash Cards First Grade Pack #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Perfect gift idea for children, kwanzaa, nieces and nephews. Premium, jumbo-sized 3. 2” x 5. 3” cards make it the best learning tool for home schooling or just for practicing reading and identifying new words. All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA. Local us teachers help us develop and review our Think Tank Scholar products.
Award-winning sight words flash cards for kids boys and girl ages 6, 2018 mom's choice award winner, 2018 national parenting product Award winner, 7 & 8. Our educator and parent approved flash cards have received 12+ awards: 2018 creative Child Magazine Product of the Year, 2018 Family Choice Award winner, 2018 Academics Choice Award winner, & 2018 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Large bold lettering makes it easy for reading. Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. These educational flash cards are best gifts for those who want to give the gift of learning for those struggling with reading and identifying specific sight words.
Comes with six 6 teaching methods and six 6 fun learning games. 100+ first 1st grade sight words flash cards curated from dolch and Fry word list coming up to 75% of words found in beginner books and schools for 1st grade. No matter the occasion or holiday; these sight words flash cards are perfect for Summer Vacation, Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, grand children, and especially Back to School. Coated flash cards come with 3 rounded edges and 1 angled corner for quick and smooth sorting.
4. SpringFlower #ad
2nd & 3rd Grade.Homeschool, Learn to Read, 220 Dolch Sight Words for Preschool, SpringFlower Sight Words Flash Cards with Pictures,Motions&Sentences, 1st, Kindergarten, Phonics Learning,235 Pieces #adSpringFlower #ad
- We provide a story that frequently uses the sight word. Perfect learning tool for Pre-Primer/Primer/ First Grade/Second Grade/ Third Grade. Size:3. 2×4. 6inch-Perfect hand-held size. How to use: each card has a tip on the back on how to use it in a sentence that goes along with the picture to help you when working with your child. What's inside? 5 individual packages contain 5 level learning materials-220 dolch sight words, 1 Sight word list, and important words.
After, talk about that specific word and then introduce the card along with the motions. It was so fun watching them incorporate the hand movements and sayings when they were trying to remember the word. Each pack comes with 1 teaching method, which provide huge variety, and 4 fun Sight word learning games.
Best gift idea: perfect option for teacher supplies materials/classroom game/preschool/pre-kindergarten, Halloween goody bag, Thanksgiving, Kindergarten, Homeschool.1st/2nd/3rd Grade. Best gift for preschool educational purposes, great learning kits for kids who struggle with reading and learning sight words, treat or trick gifts, Christmas, Ideal party favor and all kinds of the festival Easter, New Year.
Sight words are not so hard to learn and teach! our original intention is to help children learn Sight Word easier and better, so we create a motion system along with sight words, provide a fun way for students to understand and associate the words into their lives，the simplicity of the images and tactile nature of flash cards makes this a wonderful learning tool. Sturdy and durable-spring flower sight word flashcards are made by heavyweight card stock with Laminating finish, against any spills or markers well.
5. Shemira #ad
Dolch High Frequency Sight Words with Pictures,Motions & Sentences, Shemira 220 Sight Words Flash Cards for Preschool,Kindergarten,1st 2nd 3rd Grade,Homeshool, Educational Flash Cards for Kids Age 4-9 #adShemira #ad
- It will help early learners to develop fundamentals for learning to read, motions and sentences, accuracy and fluency further. It's important for kids to learn the correct spelling and to recognize the words instantly by sight. From the easiest words to diffcult ones are divided into 5 levels which are pre-primer, two sight words charts, primer, support your kid's development at different stages.
Measures about 3. 2×4. 6 inches- perfect hand-held size to take along on road trips and fit in most bags. Each sight word flash card is made of heavyweight card stock with laminating finish, durable for years of use.
Shemira 220 sight words flash cards with pictures, spell and build sentences, and increasing their reading speed, make it easier for kids to understand and remember. Thoughtfully designed makes learning fun. Large font for easy reading. Best gift idea: perfect option for teacher supplies materials and classroom sight words game for preschool/Pre-Kindergarten, Homeschool, Kindergarten, New Year, Christmas, 1st/2nd/3rd Grade.
Motion and sentance on the back side of each vocabulary flash card, which helps your kids put the word and action together. Each deck comes with one teaching method cards, 2nd grade, suitable for kids Ages 4-9, 3st grade, 1st grade, and one sight word games card. Including 220 sight words for reading readiness- 5 levels sight words flash cards indivisually packaged in 5 different colors decks for easiler sorting.
6. Richardy #ad
Preschool Learning Supplies Pre K, Toddler Learning Toys, 5 Level Pre-Primer / Primer / 1st Grade / 2nd Grade / 3rd Grade, Kindergarten, 1st, Preschool, Richardy 220 Sight Words Flashcards, 2nd Grade #adRichardy #ad
- Organizepackaging comes with color rings for storing and organize the cards easily. 220 sight words are taken from Dolch sight words, covering 60-80% of the vocabulary of children's elementary English reading. Double-sided printing design reduces unnecessary typesetting and makes the card lighter and easier to carry.
Promoted step by step 5 level 220 sight words with 5 different color. Since 8-10 words are displayed on each page, taking into account the convenience of children to hold, we design the card as a long strip, which is more suitable for children to hold and read.
Promote independent book reading the spelling mistake of the word "together" has been corrected.
The words are divided into 1-5 levels according to different grades. Suitable for preschool, 1st, Kindergarten, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age3-9. Creating successful readersthis is a high-frequency word card, designed to allow children to build independent reading ability, get rid of the dependence on pictures and prompts, and focus on cultivating children's memory of words. Handheld size2. 08 x 7 inch.
7. merka #ad
575 Cards Total, merka Sight Words Flashcards: Self-Paced Vocabulary Tool for Pre-K, 2nd & 3rd Graders; Helps Kids Read & Recognize First Words; Combo Pack Nouns and Sets A-G, 1st, Kindergarten #admerka #ad
- Right size, color-coded, easy sorting: these cards are laminated, and can be written on with dry erase marker. We recommend parents allow children to learn at their own pace. Designed for preschool through 3rd grade.
They’re 2. 5” wide x 4. 25” tall and work well as study supplies for kids with autism. Sight words go beyond what typical alphabet flashcards and all-subjects workbooks offer, enabling kids to focus and retain knowledge.
Words kids need to know: merka’s sight words are curated from top resources – the Dolch, Fry, and Oxford English Dictionary high-frequency word lists. Approved by teachers: merka learning games are approved for use as classroom or homeschool materials.
The 8 sets of cards in this combo pack teach all the important words. Fundamental language learning: sight words Flashcards give kids the tools to learn how to read in a fun, engaging way. Learning first words by sight inspires a lifetime love of reading. Building confidence: the 8 sets of cards in our self-study program present increasing difficulty.
8. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
Sight Words Flashcards for Reading Readiness, Choose from 5 Grade Levels, 100 Words Each! by Pint-Size Scholars First Grade #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- Strong readers memorize them since they can't be sounded out. Sight words appear with high frequency in children's books but don't follow normal phonics rules. Includes 5 teaching techniques and 3 games.
Hardy and reusable, plastic-coated jumbo cards are great large group or one-on-one teaching tools. Plain design promotes focus and left-to-right reading. That's where these flashcards come in! Each pack of 100 words is targeted by reading level and curated from both Dolch and Fry word lists.
9. Magic Scholars #ad
Kindergarten, Magic Scholars Sight Words Flash Cards Pack 100+ Preschool, 2nd & 3rd Grade Sight Words Dolch Fry High Frequency Site Cards Grade 1, 1st #adMagic Scholars #ad
- And each word is carefully curated from Dolch and Fry high frequency words lists aggregated for Grade 1. Teaches left to right reading. Over 100 words. Making them a great grab and go option for homeschool, classroom, or on the go activities. High quality.
A great option for independent studying or people learning English as a second language. The magic scholars sight words flashcards feature a unique guided aide design that encourages kids to read left to right. Sight words flash cards turn education into a game so learning to read seems less like homework and more like play! And because the Magic Scholar flashcards use the most common words in 80% of beginner books, your kids can start applying their knowledge faster and reading books you already have at home.
Our premium sight words cards are easy to organize and incorporate into daily routines. And feature bold, easy to read letters for kids and caregivers. And perfect for playing educational games that build confidence and pry kids from TV and tablets. So flashcards are curriculum matched for age and education standards. Encourages literacy. And answers written on the back so there’s no need to constantly flip. Large cards are big enough for little hands to comfortably hold on their own.
10. Conzy #ad
6 Sorting Rings, 220 Sight Words with Pictures and Sentences for Kids Learn to Read, 5 Levels of Difficulty, Conzy Dolch Sight Words Flash Cards for Kindergarten 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Preschool Toddlers #adConzy #ad
- Progress level by level-220 dolch sight words flash cards, containing 46 words for second grade; purple for level 5, including 41 words for first grade; Blue for level 4, Covering 70% vocabulary of kids' elementary reading materials, including 52 words for Primer; Green for level 3, including 40 words for pre-primer; Yellow for level 2, Diveded into level 1 2 3 4 5 according to Difficulty.
Learn by pictures and sentences-every cards are double sided. Front side-with spelling of words on the top, Cute pictures in the middle providing visual clues and adding more fun, Sentences with word in it on the bottom strengthening kids' understanding and application of words.
It's perfect for teachers teaching in day care, kindergarten, or for parent to homeschool. All parts are packaged in a sturdy blue and yellow box.
A must have learning resource for kids age 4-8 years old. Double sideds cards are laminated, No rolled edges, can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. No worry for kids' safety. Fine-designed layout, No typo or grammatical errors. Back side are words in large bold font, even students from the back of classroom can see clear. Quality durable cards-made of thick paper, folding, spill&splash proof, fraying or bending. Vibrant colors and lovely illustrations grab kids' attention instantly and consistently.