As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Emotional Rollercoaster | Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families | Therapy Learning Resources | Anger Control Card Game | Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 | Social Emotional #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Great addition to your kindergarten learning activities and learning games. Learning activity - use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded. Anger management - this fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry.
Learn social emotional coping strategies and play this activity with your classroom, friends, or family.
Self regulation - players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another. Self expression - this anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages.
This also works well for parents or teachers looking for autism learning materials. Problem solving - this board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving. One of the best board games for two players and more.
|Part Number||Emotional Rollercoaster|
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Big Feelings Pineapple, Ages 3+, Social Emotional Toy, Multi, Body Awareness, Creative Play #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build preschool social-emotional learning sel skills with every face you make! Explore 26 face pieces from smiles to frowns and everything in between! Two-sided pineapple helps kids learn opposites by building two faces at once! Store your pieces inside the pineapple for easy cleanup! Ages 3+.
3. Lupash Games #ad
Perfect for Counselors Groups and Families, Helps with ADHD, Low Self-Esteem Impulse Anger Regulation and More, Develop Social Skills and Emotional Control, Togetherland Therapy Card Game for Kids #adLupash Games #ad
- Colorful character Designs for a Fun Learning Experience. The game focuses on a variety of Emotions Such as Anger, Fear, Confidence, Sadness, Empathy and More. Develop emotional intelligence - Learn to Identify Feelings and Understand Others.
Build social skills for better Communication Abilities and Sharing About The Child Emotions and Thoughts. Perfect game to play for school or at Home, Parents, suitable for Groups, Therapist, Counselors and more.
4. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Control, & Vocabulary | Fun for School & Therapy | Pack of 110 Playing Cards, Social Emotional Games NoWaries S.T.O.R.M. | Best Educational Learning Resources for Kids & Adults | Emotional Awareness #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Suitable for kids & adults - this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above. If you have questions or need guidance, you can download a copy of game instructions from our website.
The winning move is to use words of emotions in sentences after getting the card with the highest value. This game is beneficial in helping you acquire and apply social emotional skills.
Fast-paced exciting game - this set is based on the classic card game called War. Simple & easy to play - if you have played war before, playing this should be easy. Great home, school, or counseling activity - nowaries is a cool game to play with family, friends, and classmates.
Build knowledge of feelings - more than learning new words, you also learn to understand a variety of emotions. Therapists can use it to help patients in coping with intense emotions. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
5. Mind Brain Parenting #ad
Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills, Builds Social Emotional, Created by Harvard Educators, Critical Thinking, 52 Essential Conversations: The Life Skills Card Game for Children and Adults #adMind Brain Parenting #ad
- Recommended by psychologists, and counseling topics for parents, counselors, therapists, teachers, and social workers! Portable in a sturdy tin box to use for family vacation from car ride, pediatricians, classroom, dinner table, outdoors, and educators to engage children for academic and life success while supporting mental health.
Parent tested: winner, and adults! now used in homes, 2018 parents' choice awards. Youth approved. Maximize everyday learning & quality time anytime, anywhere. Ivy-league researched. Easy directions on how to play any traditional games like a deck of poker card games, as well as beginner-intermediate-mastery modes.
100+ thought-provoking prompts & fun questions in 52 cards that build competencies in Self-Awareness, Equity, Responsible Decision-Making, Social Awareness, Self Management, Relationship Skills, and Diversity, and Inclusion. Positive parenting, to bedtime reading. Supports single player reflective journaling prompt and multiple player modes to strengthen communications and relationships.
Card game and tool that builds 21st century skills in social emotional learning, academic English language arts, executive function, empathy, character education, self-confidence, mindfulness, critical thinking, and critical consciousness. Featured by harvard university and casel for building essential emotional intelligence and social skills for kids, colleges, elementary / middle / high schools, teens, tweens, and therapy in 40+ countries. Useful for a lifetime: comes with podcast lessons.
6. Therapy U #ad
A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships, You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
7. Thought-Spot #ad
And Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management, Empathy #adThought-Spot #ad
- Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above. Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids. Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards.
Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more. The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, Social Skills, and a Hodge-Podge of other matters, Empathy, confidence, i.
E. And cooperation. Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards.
Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno. Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips. Designed to support parents, grief, including changes within the family, anger, and therapists help children identify, depression, and work through a variety of issues, trauma, social delays, TEACHERS, process, anxiety and fears.
8. ARTAGIA #ad
Educational Games for Kids, Preschool Learning and Homeschooling Supplies, Get to Know Your Kids, Fun Family Game, Parent Child Bonding Time, Mindfulness Games for Kids #adARTAGIA #ad
- Experiment game: play with or compete against players by applying mindfulness to body awareness through yoga, meditation, observation and experiments. Perfect for counseling, schools, camps, makes great play therapy toys, but also guaranteed to make a family night a success! Valuable additional to classroom games collection or counseling games arsenal.
150 cards 3 games in 1 box: spend quality time with children exploring the concept of mindfulness through series of experiments, questions and rituals Learn fun facts, improve concentration and memory! Educational yet fun, yoga and meditations exercises, fun competitions, understand emotions, our game is versatile and widely used by school teachers and counselors as well and suitable for all ages of children.
Guess game: personal questions put your knowledge to the test on how well you know each other.
3 games in 1, something for everyone! Versatile and great value. These mindfulness cards are ideal for home, or group therapy and comes with a fun sticker reward system. Ideal for ages 8-17. For a price of one you get three games in one box! 150 cards in a travel size box, easy to take on trips with you. Super fun classroom game but can be played at home as a family. Ideal for ages 5-17. Learn mindfulness rituals, fun facts, understand emotions and social skills.
9. Game On Family #ad
Feelings and Dealings: An Emotions and Empathy Card Game | Award-Winning | Therapy Games for Kids | Social and Emotional Skills Development | Feelings Flash Cards #adGame On Family #ad
- Large, sturdy cards: 48 illustrated cards are sized at 3. 5" by 5" inches for easy viewing and small hands. Award-winning game: 48 expressive feelings cards, 24 universal emotions, 3 educational games, and 5 therapy games all in one card deck for kids aged 3 to 6 years.
Kids discover a wide range of emotions which builds empathy, self and other awareness, interpersonal connection, and models ways to express needs. Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence through play: These emotion cards teach children coping and social emotional learning skills such as how to identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, and in social contexts.
Teachers use our educational games in the classroom, TEACHERS, THERAPISTS, and parents use them as conversational cards to connect with their children or as learning games to aid in child development.
Perfect for parents, and counselors: mental health professionals love our therapeutic games. Supports mental health: supports emotional health and connection. Includes 24 individual pose cards that develop emotional intelligence and 24 corresponding Social Scene Cards that develop social intelligence.
10. Stomp it Out #ad
Therapeutic Game Designed by an Educational Psychologist, Hands-On, Problem Solving, Social Skills & More with a Fun, Stomp it Out Movement-Based Game for Kids. Teach Feeling Identification #adStomp it Out #ad
- This game has been designed for children 5-12 of all skill levels. A unique approach to learning: Stomp it Out is a revolutionary kinesthetic movement-based therapeutic game for kids designed by an educational psychologist. Tara is the founder of feelings in Motion LLC, OTs and speech pathologists across the country.
How it works: as children build skills and language, frog jump, crab walk, they advance through this movement-based game to work on problem solving skills. Created by a licensed educational psychologist: tara eddy, a company producing therapeutic games for psychologists, NCSP is a Licensed Educational Psychologist certified by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, educators, M.
S. P. P. S, who currently practices in West Los Angeles and Sherman Oaks. Stomp it out is a hands on game that helps students build emotional expression, social skills and more.
Help children build emotional language & express themselves through movement: Unlike other board games, personal space, perspective taking, coping and problem-solving skills, fun and engaging movements remove the vulnerability behind responding to the situations provided. Those with disabilities are encouraged to play. Kids get to stomp, hop, or twirl their way between feeling mats around the room to show their responses.