As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Therapy U #ad
Fear and Joy, Sadness, Breaking Barriers Down, Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Feelings Game for Kids That Develops Emotion Regulation and Explores Anger #adTherapy U #ad
- Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their positive and negative emotions.
Made by the creators of “you know”: breaking Barriers Down is a therapy game developed by THERAPY U to address social skills. Family therapy game: get to know your child on a deeper level through high-comfort gameplay that promotes discussion on their emotions.
Exciting cbt game for everyone: Used by school counselors, therapists, teachers, and in small group settings. Interactive emotions game: Explore a total of 208 questions on the topics of anger, sadness, fear, and joy.
2. Learning Resources #ad
6 Pieces, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning, Speech Therapy Toys, School Counselor Supplies, Ice Breaker Cubes, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Super sensory skills: sensory fidget toys and activities not only encourage children to explore and investigate, they also help develop motor skills and even build nerve connections in the brain.
6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!. Build speaking and listening skills between students.
3. Thought-Spot #ad
And Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management, Empathy #adThought-Spot #ad
- The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, Empathy, Social Skills, i. E. And a hodge-podge of other matters, confidence, and cooperation. Designed to support parents, and therapists help children identify, social delays, trauma, depression, and work through a variety of issues, including changes within the family, anger, grief, process, TEACHERS, anxiety and fears.
Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards. Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips.
Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 6 years old and above. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids. Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno.
4. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Updated Version, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, Actions, and Emotions #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected. New updated version 2.
0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets.
A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. For 2-4 players, ages 7-16. Great for school counselors, depression, anger, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, therapists, and coping skills. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice.
5. INNERICONS #ad
Mindfulness Therapy Games: Social Skills Game That Teaches Mindfulness for Kids, Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care, Communication Skills 40 Cards for Play Therapy #adINNERICONS #ad
- Engaging, find calm, fun to play card game | unlike other therapy tools, it is a variety of fun activities developed to help you feel grounded, our mindful game engages the inquisitive minds of kids & adults during group counseling sessions. We believe in value and quality, your purchase donates to charity! We stand behind this educational game.
Large, sturdy cards | you will love the premium quality of this game, designed to be Bigger and Sturdier than other games. Nice to meet you! we’re a socially conscious and eco-friendly company based in the USA that teaches mindfulness-education.
This game not simply a deck of affirmation cards, improve focus and relax. Bonus booklet with activities | our card game for teens and children comes with a 12 page booklet featuring directions + extension activities that promote inner calm, peace and self care for a healthy mind. Its' clean design is created for counseling and therapy, but it is perfect home and family fun! It's the recovery & therapy game therapists trust! Designed by teachers | hello! we’re innericons.
Teach adults and kids how to live in the moment with mindfulness. Top-rated group therapy game | with a focus on visualization and the building of social skills, these inspirational cards are recommended for group play therapy. The fun never stops when learning that mindfulness matters! If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at InnerIcons and we will be glad to help.
6. Allura & Arcia #ad
Mindfulness Therapy Game: Teaches Social Skills, Self Care & More for Kids, Teens & Adults. 50 Cards #adAllura & Arcia #ad
- All in 1 game | the game includes 10 true/false cards, brain engaging game that helps children, our main focus was to create an interactive, 14 Mindful Practices Cards, 6 Visualizations Cards, find calm, 10 Social Skills Cards & 10 Self Care Cards.2 choose a random player to start the game.
Unlike other therapy tools, teens and adults feel grounded, improve focus and relax. Makes a great gift for family, teen & more! We're here to teach and remind you that mindfulness matters! It's a great game to express your feeling. Large, group occupational therapy, mental health, and family fun! improve your self esteem, sturdy cards | you'll love our large premium quality game, anxiety, designed to be BIGGER & LONGER LASTING than other mindful card educational games.
The feelings playing cards are made to last several years.
How can we teach kids, mindfulness and visualizations? the answer: Make a game that's fun, Social Communication Skills, teens and/or adults about important personal traits such as Self Care, engaging and also teaches these very important life skills. Play with up to 5 players. 4 the leader reads the card out loud to the group and follows the prompts. Created by professionals | hello, we're arcia! we've developed our mindfulness therapy game by asking ourselves a simple yet profound question. 5 keep playing clockwise and have fun! :.
7. Therapy U #ad
A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships, You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
8. Lupash Games #ad
Develop Social Skills, for Counselors, Therapists, Teachers ,and Parents, and Improves Anger Control, Practice Emotional Awareness, CBTiger Therapy Card Game for Kids #adLupash Games #ad
- Based on the abcd Model of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Perfect game for school or at home. Includes 14 emotions: angry, hopeful, calm, scared, Sad, Confident, shy, Happy, Impatient, frustrated, Jealous, love, Empathy, and Worried.
Develop self-confidence, positive thinking, and emotional intelligence. Learn how to handle different situations and develop an awareness of thoughts and behaviors. Suitable for groups, therapists, parents, counselors, and more.
9. Therapy U #ad
Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, Self Awareness, A Game That Develops Mindfulness, and Communication, Head Rush #adTherapy U #ad
- Each game has been carefully crafted to assist players in improving social skills, self-control and self-resilience. We really appreciate you choosing Therapy-U! We guarantee that our games will create a comfortable and highly engaging experience for all, and therapists, school counselors, or your money back.
Self esteem builder for kids, memories, teens, and adults: perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their feelings, desires and overall self.
Cbt game for everyone - while originally designed for use by teachers, each of our games have expanded to use by anyone seeking to improve confidence and open communication with friends or family.
Created by therapy u for you: with every game created, our mission is to provide tools that children, self-reflection, emotional regulation, teens, and adults can further develop themselves. Fast-action mindfulness game - Head Rush requires quick self reflection, and less hesitation, encouraging more revealing answers. Made in the usa: 108 cards, 3+ players, Ages 12+.
10. ARTAGIA #ad
Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool., Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication #adARTAGIA #ad
- 3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game. Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends. Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences.
Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. Valuable addition to counselor supplies. Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults.
Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere. Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, school counsellors, family vacations! Great tool for schools and therapists.
Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space. Used by many teachers, road trips, cottage weekends, holiday gatherings, therapists and small group settings.