As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award Winning Early Reading Game for Pre-K to 2nd Grade, Toy of the Year Finalist, A Fun and Educational Game Developed by Educators for Boys and Girls #adThink Fun #ad
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing right away. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, teaches recognition of essential words Zingo Sight Words is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! Developed by educators - zingo sight words is a bingo style game that was developed by educators to create a great play and stealth learning experience for Pre-K to 2nd graders and help with reading skills, and it makes a great gift.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words, 3, Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom T6064, Cover the Spaces Needed to Win & Call Bingo, Age 5 and up, 36 players, Sight Words Bingo #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. Ideal for teaching. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. The brand of the product is foamies. It is a high quality product. For ages 5 and up.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Home School, 114 Pieces, Educational Toys for Kids, Ages 5+, Phonics Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
4. Barnacle Toys #ad
Dolch Sight Words Flash Cards Kindergarten Learning Games, 1st Grade Learning Materials, Learning to Read for Kids Ages 5-7, Barnacle Toys Dino Stomp, Reading Games for Kids Ages 4-8 #adBarnacle Toys #ad
- Includes sight word flash cards for preschool, 2nd and 3rd grade! With 20 foam dinosaur feet for sight word stomping, dino stomp includes 220 DOLCH SIGHT WORDS, 1st, Dino Stomp will boost your little learners reading SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE. More fun than flashcards, dino stomp will keep even the shortest attention span engaged.
T-riffic quality for your little t-rex reader! our durable sight words games are made for little learners and strong enough to use as kindergarten learning games at home or in the classroom! SKIP THE CHEAP CHINESE games that have flimsy pieces or misspelled words. If, you don’t love dino stomp, for any reason, we wILL MAKE IT RIGHT.
With 2 ways to play, our fun dinosaur themed sight word games will help you and your child learn 220 dolch sight words and build a reading foundation to last a lifetime. It’s time to stomp your way to sight word success! created by a reading specialist and mom, kindergarten, broken out into 11 levels based on frequency of use.
Looking to limit screen time and encourage play, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction - and WE LOVE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS support their child’s development. Our reading games for kids ages 4-8 were designed in the usa and have been produced to the HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS. You know your child is mastering the words most important to early readers. Make learning to read dino-mite with dino stomp. We truly believe that barnacle toys is the smarter way to play! as a small us-based business, we set out to design fun educational toys.
5. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Learn to Read Vocabulary for Preschool Kids Kindergarten First Grade, Sight Word Bingo Game, Family Fun Learning Dolch's Fry's Words Lists, Children's Reading Early Educational Flash Cards Toys #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- Your child will master 108 high frequency words - recognize Read and Spell Common Sight Words; Supercharge their Reading Progress and Literacy; Fun Motivating Challenges ensure Vocab Study and Practice is an Engaging Enjoyable activity. A winning gift for 4-8 year olds boys and girls - the blue level 1 game has 54 of the most Simple Common Words to Read for Kindergarteners and First Graders; The Red Level 2 Game has 54 Sight Words from Dolch Fry Word List for 1st and 2nd Grade.
Made to last and be played over and over - thick long lasting Premium Cards; Die-cut with Rounded Corners and Waterproof Coating; Strong and Resistant to Grubby hands; No need to rip and tear up flimsy corrugated paper cards yourself.
Play in the classroom and on family game night - 2 to 24 players; can be played 1-on-1, in big groups or as a whole class; Super Easy to Use and Play Independently, Children love calling out the words and are eager to win and shout BINGO!! Entertains and educates! - more dimensions to gameplay to ensure greater difficulty, more interesting challenges and way more fun! Contains Two Difficulty Levels, Twemoji tokens and Cover Challenges which ask learner to analyse and use target words.
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
First Boggle Game, Preschool Game, Boggle Junior, Ages 3 and up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Game together for more than a decade. This first game for preschoolers grows with your child by introducing the ABC's with different ways to play. Players match the big letter cubes to picture/word cards in 2 multi-level games.
It features colorful picture cards and large letter cubes. Word game for preschoolers: it's a boggle game for younger kids. No batteries needed: batteries not needed in this word game that promotes basic letter and word skills.
Game. Game for parents to play with their kids: your child wants to have fun. Designed for 1-2 players, adults and children have been playing the Boggle Jr. Match letters and pictures: kids as young as 3 can play this simple Boggle Jr. Spelling and memory: in this kids' version of the popular Boggle word game, matching, players are introduced to letter and word recognition, spelling, and memory.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Games #ad|
7. Trend Enterprises #ad
Sight Words Level 2 Bingo Game #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Unique, six-way format adapts to a variety of skill levels. Practice reading with 60 words from common vocabulary lists. Ideal for teaching: pre-Kindergarten to 4th Grade Ages 5 to 10 Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 200 chips, and a sturdy storage box.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop For Sight Words Game, 92 Cards, Vocabulary/Literacy Game, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Two to 4 kids compete to read and collect the most popcorn pieces. Set includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 with sight words and 8 Pop cards for game play and storage box.
For 2-4 players - Ages 5+. Build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency. Cards can be used on their own as flash cards for early reading activities.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
9. Learning Antics #ad
Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game | 220 Dolch Words | Homeschool, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning | Fun Educational Game for Ages 3 to 7 Year-Old Boys & Girls from Pre K Kindergarten to Grade 2 #adLearning Antics #ad
- Let your kids learn with fun - enhance your kids’ vocabulary with the swat word game. This game engages your kids physically and mentally while improving their language skills. Call the word, swat! The one who collects the most cards wins. Sand timer included - accelerate the fun with a game timer! it improves speed, exploring skills, enhances focus and competition.
Here is the word… now swat, swat - our fly cards include common english words. Images and numbers on flies - there are many sight word games, but they only have words on cards, and sometimes younger kids find it challenging to play.
It also includes 10 objects and 10 numbers for younger kids and a vocabulary card for each level. There are five different levels to cater for different age groups, 220 Dolch words, so you can ensure all of your kids are being challenged.
It adds a competitive element to the game. It is a great way to add a different element of entertainment to an educational game for boys and girls. There are 6 levels, and 125 flies. It encourages kids to learn, write, the player that sees it first will swat, and spell new words. To make it interesting, we have included shapes and numbers on the cards so that younger kids remain engaged throughout the game and continue to learn. Sight-word flies are double-sided and colour-coded by level.
10. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Writing, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Speech, Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.