As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper Seeds- 30+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- The scotch bonnet is the basis for Jamaican Jerk cuisine. 90% germination. This bonnet-shaped pepper is bright yellow when ripe and packs between 200, 000 and 350, 000 scoville units of FIRE! Plants grow to 30” in height and are excellent in containers.
Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season. 120 days. Fruits average about 2” in size. It is related to the Habanero pepper but the flavor is subtly different.
2. Harley Seeds #ad
HARLEY SEEDS 30+ Red Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Seeds Super Hot Pepper Heirloom Non-GMO Super Hot US Grown #adHarley Seeds #ad
- If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Allow proper air circulation for containers. Absolutely delicious and beautiful pepper! Yellow Scotch Bonnet Jamaican Hot Pepper Seeds, Heirloom, NON-GMO, Spicy.
Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
|Brand||Harley Seeds #ad|
3. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs, Jamaican Yellow Hot Pepper Seeds for Planting Capsicum chinense Twin Pack of 60 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality jamaican yellow hot Pepper seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Pepper plants are categorized as annual plants, which will grow quickly, producing hot peppers through the summer months.
All hot pepper seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Jamaican yellow is a lantern shaped, yellow, hot pepper that ranges from 100, 000 to 200, 000 units on the Scoville scale.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Jamaican yellow hot peppers are usually ready for harvest in roughly 90 to 100 days after first sprouts appear. They will later die with the first killing frost.
4. Pepper #ad
RED,YELLOW,AND CHOCOLATE, 25 seeds SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER SEEDS-Caribbean Mix #adPepper #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:Jamaica, Mpn:Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper. Model:vegetable/Pepper/chili/seeds. Brand:pepper, Patternname: 25 Seeds.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Orange Scotch Bonnet Pepper Seeds for Planting Capsicum chinense Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Pepper plants are categorized as annual plants, which will grow quickly, producing hot peppers through the summer months. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
All hot pepper seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality scotch bonnet pepper seeds packaged by Seed Needs. This scotch bonnet pepper plant will produce lantern shaped fruits that measure in, over 100, 000 Scoville units. They will later die with the first killing frost. Scotch bonnets are ready for harvesting in roughly 100 days.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
6. Pepper #ad
RED,YELLOW,AND CHOCOLATE !100 Seeds, SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER SEEDS-Caribbean Mix #adPepper #ad
- Model:vegetable/Pepper/chili/seeds. Country/region of manufacture:Jamaica, Mpn:Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper. Brand:pepper, Patternname: 100 Seeds.
7. Pepper Joe's #ad
Pepper Joe’s Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper Seeds – Pack of 10+ Superhot Pepper Seeds – USA Grown – Premium Non-GMO Scotch Bonnet Seeds for Planting #adPepper Joe's #ad
- Capsicum chinense seeds: the yellow scotch Bonnet originated in the Caribbean region. Grow scotch bonnet peppers: whether you’re looking to make your own hot sauce, powder, pepper-infused dish – or just looking to add some colorful peppers to your garden or indoor grow space – you won’t be disappointed with the Yellow Scotch Bonnet.
10+ premium scotch bonnet seeds: you will receive a minimum of 10 Yellow Scotch Bonnet pepper seeds with your purchase.
Harvested by hand in usa: these yellow scotch Bonnet seeds come from healthy, fully mature peppers that were grown in isolation and harvested by pepper experts to ensure consistent quality and true-to-form grow results.
Superhot pepper seeds: with a heat range of 100, 000 scoville Heat Units, 000 to 350, the Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper is a seriously spicy pepper with a smoky fruity flavor. It’s a capsicum chinense species of pepper that takes about 100 days to mature. Satisfaction guaranteed. All seeds are 100% non-GMO and tested in our greenhouse for consistent germination rates.
|Brand||Pepper Joe's #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pepper Joe's #ad|
|Warranty||If you're experiencing germination issues please be patient, germination can take 4-6 weeks depending on the variety. If you're still seeing poor/zero germination after 8 weeks of planting or within 5 months of purchase, please contact us immediately so we can rectify the issue.|