As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Instant Latch #ad
100 Clemson Spineless Okra Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Size at maturity: 3" green Pods | Days to Maturity: 60 Days. Planting depth: 1/4" | plant Spacing: 12" |Hardiness Zones: All. Name: clemson spineless Okra | Type: Heirloom.
2. Seed Needs #ad
500+ Clemson Spineless Okra Seeds Abelmoscgus esculentus Great for Flash Freezing or Canning! Bulk, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Clemson spineless will produce 3 inch pods. Quality okra seeds packaged by seed needs. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Clemson spineless Okra will prefer an area of full sunlight and average moisture daily. All okra seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. This variety of okra will be ready for harvesting in roughly 55 days.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Clemson Spinless Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 3 Grams Seeds Great for Summer Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Okra Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Each heirloom okra seeds packet contains at least 300 mg of seeds. Packets - each okra seed packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the okra seed for planting are heirloom, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Delicious - wonderful fried, roasted and in your favorite Indian dish. Heavy producer. Trusted variety - Popular okra seeds used by gardeners for years. Prolific - plant starts out with yellow blossoms, followed by the long green okra pods. Usa - all of our seeds, open-pollinated and non-gmo, and grown in the usa.
4. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
6 Grams ≈ 100 Seeds, Abelmoschus esculentus, TKE Farms-Clemson Spineless Okra Seeds for Planting #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- Instructions Included. It produces large, tender pods with a mild flavor and excellent texture for frying or pickling. This okra variety requires warm temperatures and plenty of sunlight to grow successfully; it does not tolerate cold temperatures well at all, so be sure to wait until any danger of frost has passed before planting outdoors in springtime.
The plant grows up to 6 feet tall, producing numerous branches of edible pods throughout its growing season from summer through autumn.
Clemson spineless okra is an heirloom variety that has been grown in the United States since the early 1900s. Clemson spineless okra thrives in rich soil with good drainage and ample moisture; however, too much water can cause the plant to become stunted and reduce its yield.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Clemson Spineless Okra Seeds 250 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. The vigorous, 4' high plants produce an abundance of dark-green, grooved pods without spines.
Each packet contains 250 seeds. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant spread is 36". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
No gmos, ever. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 56 days. Yields 2. 5-3" pods. Plant height is 48". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. This 1939 all-america selections winner is still the most popular variety on the market.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Clemson Spineless Okra Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Tender and Large Okra in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- It won an all-american selections award in 1939 and has been a gardening favorite ever since. Our safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds are always open-pollinated, naturally grown, untreated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Heavy yields - clemson spineless okra is a vigorous heirloom developed at Clemson.
This can be done with a nail file or sandpaper. This okra produces an abundance of straight grooved dark green pods that are both spineless and easy to harvest. Follow instructions on packets for best results.
The pods are best picked when young and tender for both texture and flavor. Fry it in cornmeal batter, freeze it for later use, or pickle the crunchy pods for a special treat. Each packet also has instructions for saving seeds after harvest. Quality seeds - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Scarification means nicking, sanding, scratching, or otherwise damaging the exterior coating of the seed. Chef's delight - okra is a delicious addition to gumbo and other stews, as well as tasty on its own. Scarify for better germination - this type of seed should be soaked and/or scarified prior to planting for improved germination. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. These seeds will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Fresh and Healthy, Clemson Spineless Okra Seed for Planting, Wonderful Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Pretty flowers give way to tasty edible seed pods in summer. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Beautiful -- large premium packet of clemson Spineless Okra seeds.
Minimum of 3 g per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Productive -- extremely high-yielding and incredibly delicious spineless variety that thrives in heat and sun. Good eats -- use this delicious okra in soups, stews, gumbos, or breaded and fried.
8. Clexon #ad
Clemson Spineless Okra Seeds USA Wholesale Crop Vegetable New 30+ #adClexon #ad
- It is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber. Clemson spineless okra is a flowering plant known for its satisfying crunch, and edible seed pods covered in natural juices with a distinct smooth mouthfeel.
We also offer the red Burgundy Okra in our store for the bright red variety of okra.
A mandatory ingredient in gumbo, it has deep traditional roots in many southern and African cuisines in part by its introduction in the Southern United States through the slave trade in the 1500s. It's cultivated in warm and tropical climates, in part by its origins in Africa and South Asia.