As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Podoy #ad
Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heater Compatible with Rheem Reliance Richmond GE Water Tanks, 44'' Flexible Three Quarter 3/4" NPT Thread Home Hot Water Tank Anode Rod #adPodoy #ad
- Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. This magnesium anode rod compatible with rheem Reliance Richmond State GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Flexible design - this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four parts.
Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years. Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.
Extend life of your water heater: magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. Advantages of magnesium anode rods - magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection. The part/product is not sponsored or endorsed by, Reliance, or affilliated with the brands it fit, including Rheem, State, Richmond, GE. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space.
2. ApplianPar #ad
ApplianPar Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread 44'' Long 0.80" Diameter #adApplianPar #ad
- Package includes: 1 x Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod. Size: 44" length rod is hinged into four parts, each section is about 9 1/2" long, 3/4'' NPT Thread. Fit models: almost all water heaters use the standard 3/4'' NPT Anode Rod Connection.
3. Water Connection #ad
Water Connection AR100 Magnesium Hex Plug Anode Rod, Solid 44" L x .750" diam. x 3/4" NPT #adWater Connection #ad
- Magnesium anode rod for direct replacement of hex plug anodes. 44" long x. 750" diam. X 3/4" npt. Extend your water heater tank's service life through periodic anode replacement.
4. Eastman #ad
EASTMAN 60296 45 Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod, Chrome #adEastman #ad
- Minimum clearance required. Anode rods are lead-free compliant for safe water drinking. The anode rod should be inspected every 2 years and replaced as needed. Easy installation at the top of the water heater tank with 12 in.
Corrosion protection- magnesium anode rod is built with flexible carbon steel cable and durable corrosion-resistant Hex head. Installation- fits almost all water heater. Quality- built with a carbon steel cable and 4-sections of magnesium links.
Advantages of magnesium- made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods. Save money- eastman flexible magnesium anode Rod helps prolong the life of your water heater tank by attracting corrosion to itself. No water tank replacement. The links can be cut to fit your water heater.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
5. Chudeng #ad
0.8 Inch Diameter, Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, 3/4 Npt Thread, 44 Inch Long, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters #adChudeng #ad
- In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank. Kit included: 1 44 inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 npt thread makes it compatible with most water heater.
Extend service life of water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water. Advantages of magnesium anode rods compared to aluminum rods: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod.
Magnesium anode rod-long lasting use: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts.
3 teflon Sealing Tape. That means magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. Flexible design for tight areas: this 44 inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters. 2 1-1/16" hex socket tool, help you to replace the anode rod.
6. Eau #ad
Eau Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, 44 Inch Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond #adEau #ad
- Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, the water heater begins to rust, and that's exactly what it will do. Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced.
Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind! Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space.
The magnesium anode able to give more electrochemically negative to prevent your tank dissolving itself with reasonable costs. Magnesium anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, fail and leak. It’s best choice for your replacement if you do have smelling water problems. Smith, rheem, kenmore, state, reliance, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
|Part Number||44 inch|
7. QWORK #ad
Water Heater Anode Bar for Water Heater, QWORK 44 Inch 3/4 Inch NPT Thread Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod #adQWORK #ad
- It can prolong the life of your water heater and save you money and time on the replacement. This is an essential part of your home's plumbing equipment. High quality - made of high quality magnesium, this rod can help you keep the water tank from corroding more effectively than aluminum rods.
Flexible size - this anode bar combines two unique features into one item that can be installed easily due to four sections design, 9-1/2" length for each one and total 44 inches. They are designed with a 3/4 npt thread on top of the rob, Richmond, compatible with Reliance, so it can fit most brands, Kenmore, GE and etc.
Function - keep your water heater running without fail with a Water Heater Anode Bar. You can easily bend it at the hinge and cut it with a hacksaw.
100% satisfied service - includes 1 pack water heater magnesium Anode Rod. Enjoy a smooth & worry-free return service within a month! Any questions feel free to contact us, we will be here for you. Widely usage - anode bar is a high-quality water heater element that can be used to replace a faulty or worn out water heater anode rod. It can also be used to remove rust off the inside walls of your water heater, or as a general cleaning tool.
8. Eastman #ad
Chrome, EASTMAN 60286 42 Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod, 3 in. Nipple Fitting #adEastman #ad
- Quality- built with a carbon steel cable and 4 sections of magnesium links. Advantages of magnesium: made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
Minimum clearance required. It features a durable stainless steel 3/4 inch x 3 inch NPT nipple connection. Installation- fits almost all water heater. The anode rod should be inspected every 2 years and replaced as needed.
Save money- eastman flexible magnesium anode Rod helps prolong the life of your water heater tank by attracting corrosion to itself. Easy installation at the top of the water heater tank with 12 in. No water tank replacement. Corrosion protection- magnesium anode rod is built with flexible carbon steel cable and durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel nipple The links can be cut to fit your water heater.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
9. Ozek #ad
Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod with PTFE Tape, Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters-9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads 1 pack #adOzek #ad
- More effective - higher electrochemical activity protects the metal parts of your water heater tank even better than aluminum and zinc.
Fits mor-flo and suburban 6, 12 Gallon RUV water heating tanks. Stop tank corrosion - extends the inside life of water heater tanks - electric or on gas - in recreational utility vehicles. Non-toxic - compared to aluminum, commonly used material for anode rods, magnesium has no hazardous potential.
1-1/16 inch socket required, not included. Quick & easy installation - delivered with all material for DIY replacement in minutes, incl. Specifications - material: magnesium, length: 9¼”, 10, npt thread: ¾”. Teflon tape.