As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Davidson's #ad
Ceylon Op Black, Davidson's Tea Bulk, 1 lb Bag #adDavidson's #ad
- Contains caffeine. Usda certified organic and Fair Traded Certified. Enjoy drinking this loose leaf bulk tea with our best selling and convenient Ultimate Tea Infuser, also available on Amazoncom or Davidsonsteacom.
A pack of 16-Ounce Bag. Packed in a paper/kraft stand up pouch SUP with aluminum foil lining to maintain freshness.
|Manufacturer||Davidson's Tea #ad|
2. Ahmad Tea #ad
454g, Caffeinated and Sugar-Free, Ceylon Loose Leaf, Ahmad Tea Black Tea #adAhmad Tea #ad
- Brewing your tea – ceylon tea is offered in loose leaf and tagged tea bags. Quality ingredients – committing to quality and consistency, Ahmad Tea blends only the finest leaves cultivated from our trusted growers and tea gardens around the world.
Tea benefits – strong antioxidant properties that help support heart health and boosts your immune system. Delicious & satisfying flavor – ahmad tea earned 22 great taste awards, Ceylon being one of our most popular teas.
Mango magic is naturally caffeinated, sugar-free, and a great substitute for coffee and soft drinks.
A beautiful rich amber hue with fresh and zesty aromas. Ethical tea practices – we are proud to support the Ethical Tea Partnership, who are working towards the lives of tea workers and their environment worldwide. Pairs well with milk or lemon and fruity cakes and pastries. Steep according to the recommended time on the pack.
|Brand||Ahmad Tea #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ahmad Tea #ad|
3. Dilmah #ad
100 Bags, Dilmah Premium Single Origin 100% Pure Ceylon Tea #adDilmah #ad
- Finely balanced richness, flavour, strength & aroma for the perfect tea. Ethically grown & Packed in Sri Lanka. Tea grade - broken Orange Pekoe B. O. P. Single origin 100% Pure Ceylon Tea.
4. Ahmad Tea #ad
Caffeinated and Sugar-Free, Ahmad Tea Black Tea, Ceylon Opa Loose Leaf, 454g #adAhmad Tea #ad
- Brewing your tea – ceylon tea is offered in loose leaf and tagged tea bags. Pairs well with milk or lemon and fruity cakes and pastries. Steep according to the recommended time on the pack.
Tea benefits – strong antioxidant properties that help support heart health and boosts your immune system. A beautiful rich amber hue with fresh and zesty aromas. Delicious & satisfying flavor – ahmad tea earned 22 great taste awards, Ceylon being one of our most popular teas.
Quality ingredients – committing to quality and consistency, Ahmad Tea blends only the finest leaves cultivated from our trusted growers and tea gardens around the world.
Ethical tea practices – we are proud to support the Ethical Tea Partnership, who are working towards the lives of tea workers and their environment worldwide. Ceylon tea is naturally caffeinated, sugar-free, and a great substitute for coffee and soft drinks.
|Brand||Ahmad Tea #ad|
5. Allegro Coffee #ad
20 ct, Organic Estate Ceylon Tea Bags, Allegro Tea #adAllegro Coffee #ad
- Mellow yet full bodied, from pristine estates. Contains caffeine. 20 count black Tea Bags. Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. Organic. Organic sri Lanka Black Tea.
6. Organic Positively Tea Company #ad
Organic Positively Tea Company, Loose Leaf, 16 Ounce, Ceylon Black Tea #adOrganic Positively Tea Company #ad
- Tea type: organic black tea, well-rounded, caffeine level: high, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, tasting notes: sweet, rich, ORIGIN: Sri Lanka.
Benefits - our organic loose leaf ceylon black tea is naturally high in antioxidants, minerals, polyphenols, vitamins, caffeine and contains no additives, amino acids, preservatives or colorants - simply 100% organic Ceylon and positivi-tea!.
Servings - 1 pound of organic ceylon Black Tea will yield approximately 150 - 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements. Ingredients - 100% Organic Ceylon Black Tea. Organic ceylon is a fragrant and sweet medium-bodied black tea with rich and well-rounded flavors and aromas.
7. Harney & Sons #ad
50ct sachet, Harney & Sons Ceylon & India Black Tea #adHarney & Sons #ad
- The package weight of the product is 4 pounds. Allergen information: orange. A traditional staple in many households. The package height of the product is 9 inches. A classic, satisfying blend of strong Assam and smooth liquoring Ceylon. The package width of the product is 3 inches.
8. Zarrin #ad
Pure Ceylon Tea OPA, Loose Leaf Tea, Orange Pekoe A, 1LB 454g, Zarrin #adZarrin #ad
- Zarrin pure Ceylon Tea Loose. Net wt: 16 oz 454g. Whole leaf black Ceylon Tea with Rich Flavor. Special orange pekoe A, Premium Quality Largest Leaf Tea.
9. Frontier Co-op #ad
Kosher, Frontier Co-op Ceylon Orange Pekoe High Grown, Fair Trade Certified, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Camellia sinensis L. Package may vary, Certified Organic #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- Add lemon or orange to make the tea more flavorful. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. Ceylon is great with traditional foods at tea time. Ceylon black tea is named from its origin in Sri Lanka, one of the highest grades of tea on the market.
This product is Fair Trade Certified and Kosher Certified. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. Mix 6 ounces of hot water with 1 teaspoon of leaves and steep it for five minutes.
This tea is versatile and brilliantly flavored. Brilliant flavors – frontier co-op organic ceylon black tea makes a medium-strong tea that is also known for its bold flavor and a high level of astringency. Ceylon black tea orange pekoe – frontier co-op organic ceylon black tea camellia sinensis is graded orange Pekoe OP, wiry leaves without tips.
Organic & certified – frontier co-op organic ceylon black tea comes from high-growing plants in sri Lanka that are sustainably grown, non-irradiated, and 100% organic with no chemicals or additives. Versatile & easy to use – ceylon black tea is a highly versatile, classic-flavored black tea with notes of floral and tannic polyphenol. Op black tea features longer, which was originally named Ceylon. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO.