As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plan B Games #ad
45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games, Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30 #adPlan B Games #ad
- Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
2. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
3. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
4. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Family-Friendly Party Games, A Dodgeball Card Game, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner. For 2-6 players. Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before.
Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 incredibly CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty! The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
Find matches before anyone else does. From the creators of exploding kittens, dodging, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game! Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos.
5. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Plays in 40-70 minutes. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
For 1-5 players. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
6. Staling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStaling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, Metal Coin tokens, Deluxe 8-sided die, rugwort cards, Wooden Occupied tokens, Extra! Extra! cards, Rat workers, and an updated rulesheet.
7. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- The winner is the player with the most points. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals.
Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
8. Skillmatics #ad
Family Game Night & Summer Camps | Gifts for Ages 6-99, Skillmatics Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Card Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Travel #adSkillmatics #ad
- Perfect gift for kids - age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners. This game is for 2-6 Players. Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night, filled with amazing content that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages – from 6 to 99! First to 7 cards wins it all.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, gatherings, plane trips and more! The box size is portable & travel friendly.
Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, use your clue cards wisely, ask intelligent questions, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
Play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, 6 clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card. It's that simple! strategise your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
9. USAOPOLY #ad
HUES and CUES | Vibrant Color Guessing Game Perfect for Family Game Night | Connect Clues and Colors Together | 480 Color Squares to Guess from #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- 3-10 players | ages 8+ | 30+ Min Play Time. Test your color knowledge and guessing abilities with Hues and Cues – a vibrant group party game of colorful communication where players are challenged to make connections to colors with words.
Includes 1 game board, 1 rulebook, 30 player pieces, 100 color cards, 1 scoring frame. The winner is the player who has the most points on the outside grayscale scoring track after 1 or 2 rounds. Using only one and two-word cues, players try to get others to guess a specific hue from the 480 colors squares on the unique game board.