As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PTS Games #ad
PTS Games Motivation Thumball: The Fun Group Activity to Set Goals and Get Motivated #adPTS Games #ad
- Great for groups, individual counseling, or team building activities. Liven up your groups - throw the ball, catch it, and respond to the prompt under your thumb. Really gets people talking! get the conversation flowing - Great motivational activity for individuals and groups of all sizes: for ages 8 through Adult.
Makes talking about motivation and goal setting fun - Motivation Thumball provides a fun way to discuss motivation and goal-setting. Perfect size - larger-sized six inch Thumball complete with 32 interactive panels.
2. Training Wheels #ad
For End of Group Debriefing and Team Building Activities for Work and Therapy Debriefing, 6", Training Wheels Debriefing Thumball #adTraining Wheels #ad
- Included - 32 prompts to help with straight question-and-answer sessions or traditional processing. Great for any setting - use in work meetings, retreats, and teambuilding activities.
Thumball - toss, catch, look under your thumb! Thumball - Toss, catch, look under your thumb! Great teambuilding tool! Stimulate conversations and talk about topics that matter. We transform the way people communicate, solve problems, make decisions, and achieve their goals.
Take to school and work with kids. Training wheels - training wheels is your creative resource for building high-performance teams. Debriefing - for use after teambuilding activities to drive home the skills your team learned. Use in therapy to aid in expression.
3. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Anger, Depression, ADHD, Negative Thinking, Substance Abuse, The Coping Skills Thumball: The Fun Group Activity for Teaching and Learning How to Cope with Anxiety, and more, Anger, Stress #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Great for groups of all sizes - Answer a question, listen to other participants, and learn how to handle emotions. Develop healthy coping skills and learn from other players with the Coping Skills Thumball.
The perfect size larger-sized six inch Thumball. For all ages, kids through adults. Fun tool in therapy, and at home too! Great for group counseling, school counseling, individuals, and team building activities too. Thumball is fun - players can support each other and get new ideas for coping.
4. Play Therapy Supply #ad
The Anxiety Thumball: The Fun Group Activity for Learning to Cope with Anxiety and Worry #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Easy to setup, group lEADERS, easy to use. Great for individual counseling or group counseling with groups of all sizes. Recommended for ages 8 through Adult.
Thumballs are fun: throw the ball, catch it, and respond to the prompt under your thumb. Great for groups and individuals. Larger-sized 6" thumball - Makes this the perfect size.
An exciting anxiety activity: players learn coping skills for anxiety while increasing social skills and having fun. Everyone loves Thumball. Sure to be a hit! school counselors, therapists, and parents will love the anxiety thumball. Get up and active during the session.
5. Play Therapy Supply #ad
The Self-Esteem Thumball: The Group Activity That Makes Self-Esteem Building Fun #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Great for groups of all sizes - Answer a question, listen to other participants, and learn how to increase self esteem and self worth. Learn what healthy self-esteem is and and how to increase it with the Self Esteem Thumball.
Great session starter or closer. For all ages, kids teens and adults. The perfect size larger-sized six inch Thumball. Fun tool in therapy, individuals, and at home too! great for group counseling, school counseling, and team building activities too. Thumball is fun - players can support each other and get new ideas.
6. Training Wheels #ad
Training Wheels Body Part, for End of Group Debriefing and Team Building Activities for Work and Therapy Original #adTraining Wheels #ad
- Take to school and work with kids. Training wheels - training wheels is your creative resource for building high-performance teams.
Safe for use - the stress relievers are all made of polyurethane. Use in therapy to aid in expression. Body part - this body part Bag will help your group bring out their reactions to the activities of the day.
We transform the way people communicate, make decisions, solve problems, and achieve their goals. Great for any setting - use in work meetings, retreats, and teambuilding activities. Latex free. Original - comes with 7 body part balls, mesh stuff sack, and directions.
7. Totem the feel good game #ad
Self-Esteem Game for Team Building, School, Family Bonding, Totem the feel good game, Counseling and Therapy #adTotem the feel good game #ad
- Team building activities : Managers and coaches can use it to build cohesion and trust amongst team members and work colleagues. Therapy game : a therapeutic tool that school teachers, parents, counselors and psychologists can use.
Family/friends building : foster and strengthen positive relationships by playing a conversation card game that encourages people to look at their bright side. The power to bring someone to tears: when players connect at a deeper level and the magic happen, you may feel that you get too much love and kindness.
Self-esteem builder : meaningful conversation starter using an animal card and a quality card chosen and explained by the other players; 6400 available totems that demonstrate a positive aspect of your personality. Just take it, you deserve it. It can be used with groups or individuals.
8. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Coping Skills, and Emotion Awareness Card Game, Superhero Strengths: Building Resilience #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Bonus content - includes a link to free downloadable worksheets to use in conjunction with Superhero Strengths. Teaches skill sets - strengths, breaking the ice, coping, resilience, feelings, and relationships.
For kids and teens ages 6-14. Great for play therapists, teachers, school counselors, youth leaders, and parents. Fun therapeutic game - kids and teens play the role of superhero collectors while learning to identify their strengths, build coping skills, deal with feelings, and improve resilience.7
78 question cards make superhero strengths a great value and a fun therapeutic tool. Kids love the superhero theme - great for individual sessions or groups of 2-4 players.
9. Therapy U #ad
You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships #adTherapy U #ad
- Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|