As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cheapass Games #ad
Cheapass Games Kill Doctor Lucky: 23rd and 3/4th Anniversary Edition #adCheapass Games #ad
- It’s been nearly 25 years since folks first started trying to kill him, and he keeps coming back stronger than ever. Now with new cat and Dog Tokens. For 2-8 players. Killers like you. The object? to kill doctor lucky.
Welcome to lucky mansion, good hiding places, a sprawling country estate filled with unusual weapons, and craven killers. The obstacles? for one thing, all your friends would rather do it first. For another, Doctor Lucky is aptly named. 20-40 minute playing time.
2. Cheapass Games #ad
Get Lucky:The Kill Doctor Lucky Card Game #adCheapass Games #ad
- For 2 to 6 players. A simple, light-hearted card game about murdering an old man in his house. Ages 12 and up. Based on classic game, Kill Doctor Lucky.
|Brand||Cheapass Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cheapass Games #ad|
3. Paizo Inc. #ad
Kill Doctor Lucky . . . And His Little Dog Too Expansion #adPaizo Inc. #ad
- 45 minutes. Expansion - requires Titanic Games Kill Doctor Lucky to play. Rulebook with three game variants using the dog pawn. 2-8 players, ages 12 and up. Dog Token.
|Brand||Paizo Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Paizo Games #ad|
4. Titanic Games #ad
Titanic Games Kill Doctor Lucky #adTitanic Games #ad
- Full-color rules sheet. Includes cardboard pawns and plastic stands for each character. Full-color board of the Lucky Mansion. Does not include wooden pawns. 30 spite tokens. 96 full-color cards, 8 pawns. 3-7 players, 45 minutes.
|Brand||Titanic Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Titanic Games #ad|
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
7. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Plays in 40-70 minutes. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. For 1-5 players. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
8. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Complex and thematic cooperative game. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes.
9. Rebel #ad
Nemesis Board Game | Sci-Fi Horror Game | Miniatures Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1, 5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Rebel #adRebel #ad
- When faced with ultimate horror, will you trust your crewmates? Somebody ripped open his hibernation pod and pulled his body out. Survival game: the crew wakes up from hibernation to find a critical system failure that they must find and repair to safely return to Earth.
Strategy game: choose your character wisely because each one comes with a unique set of skills and weaknesses. Highly variable: clever immersive rules include cooperation, bluffing and back-stabbing making each game an exciting science fiction horror adventure.
To make matters worse, you can hear noises in the vast corridors of the ship that sound unlike anything you have heard before. Detailed miniatures: game includes 26 high quality miniature figures and over 500 detailed game components that fully immerse you into the sci-fi horror.
Randomized setup of room layouts, enemies, combat, infection, objectives, and more ensure that no two games are ever the same. Players work together but watch out because each of them has their own agenda on this infested ship. The problem? One crew member is dead. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours.