As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Miracle-Gro Perlite, 2-Pack, 8 qt. #adScotts #ad
- Lightweight media helps start root cuttings. Improves drainage and aeration in potting mixes. Helps prevent soil compaction and promote strong root development. Use only with container plants. Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food.
|Manufacturer||The Scotts Company LLC #ad|
2. xGarden #ad
Coarse and Chunky, xGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite #adxGarden #ad
- Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use. Better drainage and aeration for soil. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive.
3. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger.
Horticultural perlite is clean, odorless, Non-Flammable, pH neutral, sterile, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes.
|Brand||PVP Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||PVP Industries Inc #ad|
|Model||120 quart – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. Doter #ad
Organic Perlite for Plants, Soil Amendment for Enhanced Drainage and Growth, Ideal for Potting Mixes 1 Quart #adDoter #ad
- Light weightdoes not weigh down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Improve soil drainage improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Prevent soil compactionit's porosity Prevents Soil From Compacting.
Improve soil nutrientsmaintain the nutrient-rich environment of potting soil. Impove soil aerationperlite sponge Rock has a porous structure that provides excellent drainage.
5. EasyGoProducts #ad
Supreme Perlite Horticultural Coarse Grade – Garden Indoor Outdoor Plants, 4 Cubic Feet 103 Quarts 1 Bag #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- Power source type: Air Powered. Adding perlite to soil and growing media lightens the soil and introduces pore spaces that allow air and water to penetrate the root system. Horticulture grade perlite - horticultural grade perlite is derived from a naturally occurring, perlite “pops” and expands up to 10 times its original volume.
Our perlite products have proven themselves as a consistent growing media for horticulture because they improve the characteristics of every organic material they are mixed with including peat moss, bark, compost, coir, or in native soil. The resulting, lightweight particles are made up of microscopic spheres with a porous, volcanic rock.
It maintains consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots and will not decompose or deplete nitrogen levels in the soil. Uses - propagation of seedlings and cuttings - soil conditioning – Hydroponics - Roof deck gardens and eco-roofs - Nursery stock - Hanging baskets - Turf enhancement - Newly planted trees and plants.
Horticultural grade perlite is stable and will not degrade or compact over time. Excess moisture is permitted to drain out and maintain balanced air and moisture conditions which contribute to healthy biological and microbial activity, and minimize the chances for rot. When furnaced at high temperatures, irregular surface that stores moisture and promotes plant growth. Specifications – 4 cubic foot bag113 liter 120 quarts poly bag - Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate - White granules, odorless - A blend of coarse, medium and fine grains for balanced drainage and moisture holding.
|Manufacturer||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Model||4 Cubc Foot - Coarse grade|
6. HARRIS #ad
Harris Premium Horticultural Perlite for Plants and Gardening, 8qt to Promote Root Growth and Soil Health #adHARRIS #ad
- Horticultural grade - ph neutral, odorless, non-flammable, non toxic, and will not decay or shrink. Great for soil - helps soil to retain moisture and nutrients while aerating and preventing root compaction.
Promotes healthy roots - Mix in 25% concentration to improve drainage and promote root growth. Long lasting - 8qt size goes a long way when used with container plants as recommended. Versatile - use with cuttings, bulbs, soil, composted bark and more.
7. MDPQT #ad
Perlite, 15 QT Professional Grade Horticultural Organic Perlite 15 QT #adMDPQT #ad
- Excellent for many uses around the home and garden. High-end grade horticultural Perlite. Wonderful medium for growing plants. Porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots. Professional Grade horticultural Perlite, excellent soil conditioner.
8. plantonix #ad
Planting Soil Additive Horticultural Grade Between Coarse and Chunky White Perlite 100% Natural for Enhanced Drainage Good for Indoor or Outdoor Use 8 Quarts, Perlite Bliss by Plantonix #adplantonix #ad
- Perlite is perfect for seed germination, can be used as a substitute for sand in soil, and is clean with a neutral PH level. The perfect drainage medium.
100% satisfaction guaranteed for 30 days and made in the USA. 8 quarts 32 cups of 100% natural white perlite ranging between coarse and chunky. It is non-flammable and odorless, does not decay or shrink, and is unaffected by insects or fungi.
Mixing ratios can be found below and in the instructions on the bag. Perlite is an amorphous volcanic glass that is naturally sterile with a neutral pH level. This is a planting soil additive great for indoor and outdoor use. It helps anchor the roots of young plants, is non-toxic, which makes it perfect for seed germination.
9. Sprout N Green #ad
Organic Coarse Perlite for Plants | 4 Quarts Horticulture Garden Potting Mix, Indoor Outdoor Natural Additive Mulch for Succulent Cactus, Promote Root Growth, Improve Soil Drainage #adSprout N Green #ad
- Coarse perlite is the first amendment choice for succulens or cactus. Perlite added to the garden soil or potting mix can drain away excess water better, resulting in healthier, more robust plants. Such as flower arrangement, water features, lawns, sidewalks, decorate gardens, micro landscape.
If you have any problem about our products, please feel free to contact us. Different applicationcoarse perlite is a kind of good ornaments. Mix perlite with potting mix, it can create ventilation channel and promote the planting soil to get enough air and more nutrients.
We strive to provide highest quality perlite for every customer. Important notes1 part of perlite work perfectly when mixed with 3 parts of potting soil. Seed germination, vegetables soil mulch, transplanting plants, succulent decoration, soil Improvement, soil-less horticulture, rooting cuttings, hydroponic grow system and so on.
They can be used as decorative stones, swimming pools, walls, aquariums and make creative crafts. Horticulture additiveperlite is a lightweight and high-quality material that suits multi horticulture gardening purpose. Help drain betternatural coarse horticultural perlite improves water drainage ability. Provide enough airorganic perlite helps aerate soil and prevent soil compaction to improve growing conditions for your plants.