As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Language, Writing, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards.
2. Little Champion Reader #ad
1,000 Fry Dolch Word Flashcards in 10-Pack Bundle Set, Teaches 1,000 Dolch Fry High-Frequency Sight Word Sentences, Pre-K to 3rd Grade, 1,000 Sight Word Sentence cards with Picture + Sentence #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- High-quality: glossy colored print & Plastic-coated; Dotted lines with large simple font; color-coded; Numbered 1-500 for easy organization.
Creates successful readers: Increases your child's reading fluency and confidence, resulting in independent book reading. 5-pack set: includes 5 individual Flashcards Packs for learning a total of 500 Sight Words.
Memorize all 1, 000 sight words: teaches your child all the 1, 000 High-Frequency Sight Words used in extracted from Dolch Fry Word List more than 75% of elementary school text. Promotes independent book reading: Helps your child instantly recognize the most common sight words so they are encouraged to read independently.
3. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Yogarilla Exercise and Activities Yoga Fun Deck | Occupational Therapy Flash Cards | Core Strength and Balance Training | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Otis the ot gorilla demonstrates over 50 yoga poses on illustrated 6" x 8" cards. Over 100 different activities on over-sized cards.
2 breathing poses to improve awareness of breath and breath support. 3 partner poses where two children work together in a pose. 10 standing, 10 supine, 10 prone, 10 seated, and 10 hands and knees.
4. JoyNote #ad
Foam Alphabet Letters for Kids Spelling and Learning, JoyNote Classroom Magnetic Letters Kit 234 Pcs with Double-Side Magnet Board #adJoyNote #ad
- Accompanying children's learning: suitable for children from 4 to 12 years old, Pre-K, kindergarten, It is convenient for parents or teachers to use for teaching, homeschool, younger kids should play with parents.
Whether at home, elementary school. Each letter size is about 1. 2 inches with a full-cover magnet on the back. Very useful for teaching phonics and CVC or CCVC words. They can be attached to the refrigerator, dishwasher or our magnetic drawing board and won’t fall off.
High-quality materials: all letters are made of eva foam. It completely satisfied the spelling needs of all common words and sentences.
They can be washable. Perfect set for small group. The vowels in red and consonants in blue are convenient for children to learn pronunciation and grammar. Ample letters set: the sturdy storage box contains 234 letters, 52 uppercase letters, whiteboard pen ×3, among which are 182 lowercase letters, double-sided magnetic writing board ×1 11.3*7. 9inch, eraser ×1. It is very easy to erase and reuse.
5. SkillEase #ad
SkillEase Story Cues Skilled Sequence Cards an Educational Therapy Game for Storytelling, or Teaching, Social Skills and Critical Thinking Skills for Home Fun and Education, Tele Therapy #adSkillEase #ad
- Who, special educators, and teachers to be used in the classroom or therapy setting with children, tweens, bcbas, ABAs, can use this tool? perfect for parents working with their children at home, OH WHO, speech therapists, teens and adults. Do you want to help your children but need step by step guidance how? The manual provided turns every parent into a therapist and teacher.
Use in tele therapy practice read reviews. Long lasting cards-reach for the stars- cards are made from thick cardboard so tons and tons of usage will not make a difference! Take a ride, with what’s inside- included are 10 brightly colored stories, 3.
5 x 3. 5 pictures with 5 cards per story for a total of 50 cards. Sample questions included in the 36 page manual.
Color coded backs makes it easy to use. Easy for parents to use with their elementary age children - parents are amazing at playing with their children. Examples are: critical thinking, expressive language, reasoning, storytelling, problem solving etc. Kids will love it and beg to play more and more. Created by a speech therapist- real skills with fun thrills! stories are on an advanced level that teach every skill you want your child to acquire.
6. Educational Insights #ad
114 Double-Sided Pieces and Storage Container, Ages 6 and Up, Educational Insights Sentence Building Dominoes #adEducational Insights #ad
- Visual and tactile learning for sentence building practice! Includes 114 double-sided, color-coded dominoes 228 words and punctuation marks.
Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container. Features nouns, verbs, adverbs, pronouns, adjectives, conjunctions, prepositions, and punctuation marks. Grades 1+.
7. CreateFun #ad
Speech Therapy Materials, Nouns, Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards, Emotions, Prepositions, ESL Teaching Materials +7 Learning Games, Go Togethers, Opposites, Verbs, 299 Educational Photo Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- Interactive fun: teach your kids to learn some of the english language basics from an early age! Have your children become familiar with all the words, actions & emotions. Promote clearer communication, nouns, sequencing, matching Go Togethers, verbal concepts, 50% MORE CARDS: Emotions and Feelings, Opposites, conversation, critical thinking skills, reading and development.
Each photo card in this set is a large 3. 5 x 4. 5 inch with quality images. This set reflects the beautiful world we live in to help more comprehensively identify actions and increase emotional intelligence from people that may look and act differently.
Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! comes with a wide selection of recognizable, actions and emotions with over $75 worth of material! Create games and promote easy learning out of all the starter teaching methods! While you’re enjoying this set - Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, everyday items, food drives and other charitable works!.
Wide range of diversity: we have curated these picture sets to include a number of races and ages from children to adults, young and old. Versatility that can be used as part of building teacher supplies for your classroom, Special Education Supplies, homeschool materials, Teachers, prek prep and speech therapy materials.6 sets, prepositions & verbs in this flashcard gift set. Ideal for all types of students from toddler to adult.
8. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Spark Cards Sequence Cards for Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Special Education Materials, Improve Language Skills, Problem Solving, Sentence Building #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Starting from age 4 story Cards are Suitable For Kids Of All Ages. Adaptable for all ages - spark cards #2 are a perfect speech therapy game for classroom and center Based Activities, individual therapy sessions, at home with parents and entire family. Easy to use - complete manual included for each storytelling card set with questions prompts that can be used by speech therapist, Conversation Starters, ABA therapist, teachers or parents.
Improves skills - great sequence speech game for children that can be used across multiple settings for hours of Educational Fun While Improving Verbal Communication, Expressive Language Skills, Receptive Language Skills, Social Pragmatic Skills and Proper Sequencing.
Mulitple target goals - use for many language goals, critical thinking, Main Idea Improves Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Problem Solving, exposure, Predicting, Storytelling, Inferencing, Pronouns, Verbs, Reasoning Skills.
High quality - durable high quality colorful large 4. 5 x 4. 5 sequence picture cards, packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, For Easy Accessibility. Skill level of cards is adaptable to many levels by simply trimming or using all the cards in a set. Laminated finish so dry erase markers can be used to highlight picture details. Questions are adaptable and can be used to Tell me A Story, Early Learning Skills.
9. Zoom on Speech #ad
Sentence Structure, Kibbit, Bingo Style Game Targeting Descriptive Language, and Ability to Follow Multi-Component Directions #adZoom on Speech #ad
- Superior quality with Delightful Graphics | Includes Bonus Activity Ideas. Developed and Used Repeatedly by Language Therapists. Children are captivated by the Game While Improving their Language Skills. New name | same Product. 2 skill levels | 4 exciting themes | Ages 4+ | 2-4 Players.