As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantation #ad
8QT Professional Grade Plantation Products Vermiculite #adPlantation #ad
- Efficient and Popular Soil Conditioner. Retains Water. Blend with peat moss and Perlite For A Custom Soilless Mix. 8 qts. Blend with peat moss and Perlite For A Custom Soilless Mix. Loosens soil and Provides Aeration. Loosens soil and Provides Aeration.
Can be used to start seeds, Propagate Cuttings and Store Bulbs. Can be used to start seeds, Propagate Cuttings and Store Bulbs. Retains Water. Contains millions of cells that store air and water. Efficient and Popular Soil Conditioner. Wide variety of applications. Dimensions: 19l x 17W x 23H in.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Natural Fine Grade Horticultural Vermiculite, 8 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Loosen heavy soil: use organic vermiculite for plants to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in synthetic planting media. It's the perfect soil amendment for growing an organic vegetable garden, herb garden or naturally beautiful flower garden. Improve moisture retention: this fine grade lightweight soil amendment enhances water retention, binds nutrients and facilitates nutrient exchange promoting faster seedling and transplant root growth.
Helps to condition the soil and promote water retention, which in turn fuels growth of vegetables, herbs and more.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Great addition to potting soil for indoor and outdoor plants. Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, plants, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists.
This natural, sterile matter is perfect for storing begonia, canna, caladium and dahlia bulbs before planting. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876. Add to potting mix: vermiculite improves drainage and aeration in potting mixes for container gardens, flowers, leading to healthier plants and lush blooms. Safe and multi-purpose. Burpee offers only the highest quality, non-GMO seeds, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition.
|Model||Organic Vermiculite ||
3. Voulosimi #ad
Organic Vermiculite Granules for Plants and Gardening 10 Quarts #adVoulosimi #ad
- Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes, prevents soil compaction, provides excellent aeration, drainage. Holds in the nutrients of your soil, create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive. Natural organic Horticultural Vermiculite that improves moisture and nutrient retention.
Vermiculite helps in spreading gas throughout, odorless, non toxic, non-flammable, and will not decay or shrink. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! Guarantee a FULL refund if you are not satisfied with our products. Highly durable but does, promotes root growth, stability.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Vermiculite by Perfect Plants, 8 Dry Quarts Natural Medium Grade Soil Additive for Potted Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes. Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow. Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots.
Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives.
5. YeeSite #ad
Arranging Flowers, Seed Germination, YeeSite 5 Quart Organic Vermiculite Granules for Plants and Gardening . Suit for Root Cuttings #adYeeSite #ad
- Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes, drainage. Vermiculite helps in spreading gas throughout, prevents soil compaction, non-flammable, odorless, provides excellent aeration, non toxic, and will not decay or shrink.
We value our products and customer experience, pls Email us immediately. Vermiculite is sterile and the seedlings are easily removed without damage to the roots.
Vermiculite will release the moisture to the seedlings as and when they need it. Holds in the nutrients of your soil, create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive. We can 100% refund or replacement new item ASAP.
6. HARRIS #ad
Harris Premium Horticultural Vermiculite, 8qt to Promote Soil Aeration and Drainage, for Indoor Plants and Gardening, Course Grade #adHARRIS #ad
- Horticultural grade - ph neutral, non-flammable, odorless, non toxic, and will not decay or shrink. Great for soil - helps with soil aeration and drainage to keep your plants looking great.
Long lasting - 8qt size goes a long way when used with container plants as recommended. Omri listed - listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute for organic use. Versatile - use with cuttings, soil, bulbs, composted bark and more.
7. ZeeDix #ad
Natural Soil Amendment Additive Growing Medium Vermiculite for Gardening Potted Plants Mushrooms Reptiles, ZeeDix 3QT Horticultural Organic Vermiculite for Plants #adZeeDix #ad
- Horticultural vermiculite: You will get 3 qt natural horticultural vermiculite, which are good growing medium for small potted plants. Soil amendment additive: vermiculite contains k, Fe and trace amounts of Mn, Zn and other elements, Cu, which can provide proper nutrients for plants, mg, Ca, and is a good soil conditioner.
Aeration and water retention: the loose and porous structure of vermiculite can make the soil loose and aeration, which is convenient for element exchange and adsorption to promote plant root growth.
Lightweight and heat retention: the vermiculite is light and has large gaps, it heats up quickly, so that heat is not easy to lose, so it has heat retention and which can effectively promote the growth of plant roots.
Application: the natural vermiculite can be used for soilless cultivation or mixed with other substrates, succulent, which are suitable for gardening potted plants, mushroom and are also suitable for for reptile.
8. Halatool #ad
Halatool 2 QT Horticulture Vermiculite Professional Soil Addictive Coarse Grade Vermiculite for Plants Gardening Mushrooms Seed Starting #adHalatool #ad
- It not only helps retain moisture but keeps the soil aerated and kind of soft and fluffy so that it never gets that rock hardness to it. Soilless growth medium: vermiculite can be combined with other materials such as peat or composted pine bark to produce soilless growing medium.
Soil conditioner: mixing vermiculite in flower and vegetable gardens or in potted plants will provide the necessary air to maintain vigorous plant growth. Coarse vermiculite: the vermiculite is suitable for plants and vegetables, such as succulents, cactuts, mushrooms and some flowers.
The high content of vermiculite can easily lead to the plants' root rot. Warm tips: when vermiculite is mixed with orther medium, or even less. So it has nutrient preserving ability, promotes faster plant growth from the early stage, Ca, and increase yield. Premium ingredients: our vermiculite contains elements such as k, provides nutrients necessary for plant growth for a long time, Zn, Fe, and trace amounts of Mn, cu, Mg, etc.
Where soils are sandy, mixing of vermiculite into the soil will allow the soil to hold the water and air needed for growth. These mixes promote faster root growth and give quick anchorage to young roots. The vermiculite can promote the growth of plants' seeds. If you have any problem about our products, 1 part of vermiculite per 10 parts of medium is fine, please feel free to contact us.
9. Soil Sunrise #ad
Orchids, All Natural Vermiculite Soil Additive 1 Quart; Medium Grade Horticulture Soil Amendment for Plants, Terrariums #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Uses: top dressing for potted plants, soil media, orchid growing, or terrarium building. 100% natural: no additives or chemicals, ideal soil amendment or terrarium supply.
Size: 1 quart. Benefits: aeration to roots, and water retention / balances water accumulation; long lasting soil supplement, eliminates root rot, nutrient retention, encourages plant growth. Ingredients: Vermiculite for horticultural use.